The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Interview for LCF foundation

Hey guys! I submitted my portfolio for lvl 3 international foundation course at LCF a month ago! I’m currently waiting for a response! Do they ask for interview or do they directly give a conditional offer?

If they do ask for interview… I’m nervous! What is usually asked in an interview for foundation course (if applicable)?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey guys! I submitted my portfolio for lvl 3 international foundation course at LCF a month ago! I’m currently waiting for a response! Do they ask for interview or do they directly give a conditional offer?

If they do ask for interview… I’m nervous! What is usually asked in an interview for foundation course (if applicable)?

I guess it depends on the course, I got a conditional offer without an interview. Good luck though!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by rafaelkessisis

I guess it depends on the course, I got a conditional offer without an interview. Good luck though!

Congrats on your offer!! :smile: Which course did you apply for?
Reply 3
Original post by rafaelkessisis

And thanks!
Original post by Anonymous #1

I got accepted in the foundation course diagnostic and there was no interview they are giving decisions based on the portfolio
Reply 5
Original post by Esha Agarwal
I got accepted in the foundation course diagnostic and there was no interview they are giving decisions based on the portfolio

Alright! I applied to that course too but I got rejected 😭 its fine tho, but I’m still waiting for a response from LCF ,it’s been so long-
Original post by Anonymous
Alright! I applied to that course too but I got rejected 😭 its fine tho, but I’m still waiting for a response from LCF ,it’s been so long-
I’ve been waiting on lcf foundation too!!! It’s been like2 months since I have applied so I’m getting a littleworried, but I also don’t know anyone else who’sapplied to that course so I’m not sure how they do itthere. hope we can both get in

have they replied to you now?
I’ve been waiting on lcf foundation too!!! It’s been like2 months since I have applied so I’m getting a littleworried, but I also don’t know anyone else who’sapplied to that course so I’m not sure how they do itthere. hope we can both get in

Ahh girl i hope you get it soon!! I just got a conditional offer a few days ago, hehe! So i think you should get a reply soon too! Good luck!! I hope you get in!
Ahh girl i hope you get it soon!! I just got a conditional offer a few days ago, hehe! So i think you should get a reply soon too! Good luck!! I hope you get in!

Congratssss!!!! When did you apply? maybe that can help we with the timeline/how soon they will get back to me, I’ve been so stressed about it
Original post by alisekersa
Congratssss!!!! When did you apply? maybe that can help we with the timeline/how soon they will get back to me, I’ve been so stressed about it

Heyy thanksss! I applied in the 1st week of Jan and submitted my portfolio in the 2nd week, soo yeah it took a while since they only got back in April, so don’t worry! I hope you get innn good luck <3

I just got a conditional offer too omggg:smile:))!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending