The Student Room Group

Most embarrassing wardrobe malfunction

Scroll to see replies

These are nothing, I went skydiving back in '09, I was wearing jeans with a button up fly, by some outrageously bad luck my flaccid member wriggled his way through the gap between the buttons of my boxers, and then through my jeans. The video that was recorded off my skydive was 3 minutes of me squirming uncomfortably while my tackle flailed uncontrollably in the wind, protruding further from my jeans by the second. It's safe to say, I didn't show my parents that one.
I remember back in school (year 10 or 11) ripping the arse of my cheap asda school trousers more than once. It's such a weird sensation to feel it happen. Had to go to the textiles teacher to get them repaired, she saved me a couple of times.
Reply 22
I was recently in A&E after I injured my back by accident while swimming and because my blood pressure was high and had a fever, they kept me in to do some tests and were worried I had a blood clot cuz I am on the pill (thankfully after all the tests, I just pulled some muscles and had a bad urine infection). I was lying on the wheeled hospital bed awaiting my x-ray and had those horrible gowns on and the nurse came up to me and asked if I wanted a blanket and I said no because it was boiling in that hospital and she whispered in my ear - "I'm offering you a cover because the way you are lying, folk can see your bright pink pants" then I clicked why folk were giggling.
Reply 23
I went to a party wearing a strapless dress. When I was walking across the room, someone stepped on the trail and the whole thing came down to my belly button. Lets just say some people got a good view of my chest that day. :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest