The Student Room Group

Political Science or Political Science and International Relations

I have received two unconditional offers from Birmingham for Political Science and Political Science with International Relations , I really cant decide which course I should pick. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.
When I went to their open day (back in 2010) they said you could switch between courses after first year so I don't think it matters too much (you should double check if this is still the case though!)
Reply 2
Original post by You!Me!Dancing!
When I went to their open day (back in 2010) they said you could switch between courses after first year so I don't think it matters too much (you should double check if this is still the case though!)

Yup, I heard the same in 2010 too. I also heard that you had to do an introduction to both anyway.
Original post by Bluemoon28
I have received two unconditional offers from Birmingham for Political Science and Political Science with International Relations , I really cant decide which course I should pick. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

You should look carefully at the course structure for the two, what your compulsory and optional modules are and decide which best suits your interests.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending