The Student Room Group

Doctor Who - Discussion Thread III (no untagged future spoilers)

Scroll to see replies

Yes! :biggrin:
I was genuinely so happy that i just jumped around like a kid :biggrin: Very happy!
I'm absolutely THRILLED TO BITS :biggrin:

I absolutely Peter Capaldi! He is such a versatile actor, bet you he'll shake off the Tucker in five seconds. Just perfect!
I can't stop screaming!!!! I am SO HAPPY!!!
Reply 1984
Huzzah! :biggrin:
Guess whoever just edited wikipedia wasn't too thrilled with the result :biggrin:

Pretty nice interview with him.
:woo: Thank you universe, you don't suck afterall.

...There is no way I can wait for the next season though. Hopefully we'll get to see him in full get-up soon enough.
Reply 1990
Hopefully, we'll get some Jon Pertwee type fistfights.
So peter capeldi rumours were correct-no 50th trailer grrr...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TattyBoJangles

Legend :lol: Anyone up for a Thick of It Marathon?
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm sceptical, I really am. I was sceptical when I heard Peter Capaldi's name for the first time, because of his age mostly, and after seeing his pretty dull interview, I'm even more so. There's such a huge difference between him and Matt Smith and whilst difference is good, the 12th has to have some personality and Peter Capaldi seems to have none. He has a lot to live up to.

But I was dubious about Matt Smith when he was cast, so I'll give this guy a chance. I just hope 2014 isn't when I finally give up on Doctor Who.

EDIT: That guy who was giving the interview with Bernard Cribbins (I forget his name), said Peter Ecclestone. I bet he knew - who else would he get mixed up with?!
(edited 10 years ago)
But Peter Capaldi shot himself in Torchwood....

Boooo
Reply 1995
Ah that's brilliant. How wrong I was :tongue: But I think he's going to be a very good Doctor.
Malcolm Tucker? But how's he going to do the sentimental parts??
He wasn't what I was hoping for, but after re-watching the Pompeii episode, I think I'll grow to like him.
Original post by gozatron
But Peter Capaldi shot himself in Torchwood....

Boooo

And then off-screen he regenerated. :holmes:
Reply 1999
Anyone else find it really disconcerting that he played a W.H.O. Doctor in WWZ? haha. Cannot wait!

Quick Reply

Latest