The Student Room Group

Government Politics AQA AS Revision!

Hi,

Basically I have just started my revision for the exam in 5 Weeks time, what I was planning on doing was re-writing my class notes for the 3 favored sections that I could possibly pick in the exams, then type them up and colour code, the make spider diagrams, flash cards and complete past papers, I was just wondering for an opinion and some advice from other politic students and what they are doing or what they did? I am planning on getting all notes re-written and typed up and printed by the end of the first week back at sixth form.

Any advice or feedback would be much appreciated?
Original post by Relic7
Hi,

Basically I have just started my revision for the exam in 5 Weeks time, what I was planning on doing was re-writing my class notes for the 3 favored sections that I could possibly pick in the exams, then type them up and colour code, the make spider diagrams, flash cards and complete past papers, I was just wondering for an opinion and some advice from other politic students and what they are doing or what they did? I am planning on getting all notes re-written and typed up and printed by the end of the first week back at sixth form.

Any advice or feedback would be much appreciated?

I would look at examiners reports on the AQA website :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending