The Student Room Group

Boston bombing, do you think it was a set up?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
they recently destroyed some evidence and now they got a man who was being questioned and they kill him. why don't the americans just kill his whole family and get over and done with. They getting rid of evidence, killing people who can give evidence for the suspect might as well just kill his whole family whilst they are at it.
Reply 221
In Islam, claiming you are a muslim does not make you infallible. God reprimands muslims so many times in the Quran, acknowledges the ones who merely put an outside pretense but violate the laws of Islam as has been done in this case.

I cringe every time someone brings up a conspiracy theory. Who conspired to do this? The FBI? And someone it's kept a secret? Obama doesn't know , and he has access to all the files (presumably?).

Eitherway, according to the evidence, it was these two men, and the younger one admitted it. I'm not the judge, so i will say no more about this.
I'm just waiting to see how the conspiratards are going to spin the Woolwich attacks from today.
Multiple witnesses, direct footage of the attacker speaking to camera... must be MI5, right? (!)
Original post by digitaltoast
I'm just waiting to see how the conspiratards are going to spin the Woolwich attacks from today.
Multiple witnesses, direct footage of the attacker speaking to camera... must be MI5, right? (!)

Of course not... It's those damned lizard people again, and just when a national shortage of tin foil hits... Damn you Dazkarian and the lizardmen, damn you!

:wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by s0600128
there you go us kill another innocent person

This innocent person?

Deceased Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev participated in a 2011 gruesome triple homicide outside Boston along with a Chechen killed early Wednesday during a confrontation with the FBI and Massachusetts State Police in Orlando, Florida, a federal law enforcement official told CNN.
Ibragim Todashev, who died during the interview with authorities, not only confessed to his direct role in slashing the throats of three people in Waltham, Massachusetts, but also fingered Tsarnaev in the deaths, the official said Wednesday.
Todashev was being questioned about the slayings and his acquaintance with Tsarnaev.

Yeah, looks real innocent to me...
Original post by s0600128
Attack the agent, does not mean you kill the person. It was inevitable that they got rid of any evidence.

Surely if these "they" you mentioned wanted to get rid of evidence to cover things up, they wouldn't announce it to the world's media?
Reply 226
Still don't understand why the conspiracy theories are going. At least the 9/11 ones had the forethought to include a motive for them, conspiracy nuts are getting lazy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending