The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

DJCAD General Foundation 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Well done on getting asked to submit your folio as well. I remember looking at them and thinking "Well I'm not getting in!".
Yeah I applied for accommodation yesterday.
Is anyone going up to see the degree show this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 41
Same! I just hope it helps others get in next year cos the ones I saw really helped me!
What did you put as your choices?
And me, hopefully!
Nope I haven't heard anything about it. I applied for halls yesterday and have not heard back, when did you apply?
Reply 43
I put Belmont as my first choice and then Heathfeild as my second and then Belmont Tower. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Oh, hello Mark... imagine finding you here.
Congratulations everyone on getting in, I suppose I'll be seeing you all in a few months then.
Reply 45
Don't bother saying hi to me Luke... What the hell is this? A Boclair reunion?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Ah, christ! Wasn't sure if that way you or not... well, Hi Catriona, I thought you hated being called cat?
It's feeling that way (give it a few months). At least we don't have to worry about drinking alone at freshers.
Reply 47
Cat is my vigilante name...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Hm, I assume I can't start calling you that every time I address you then. Damn shame...
Reply 49
No. No you cannot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
We'll, if that's the case, all I can say is you've dug a mighty fine grave for yourself now...
(edited 10 years ago)
Ohhhh Catty Maaaaac.

So I've been hearing stories of people hearing back the next day and others in 2 weeks, what determines how long it takes?
Reply 52
Everyone seems to know someone else going to dundee.. I know know one haha!
I put Heatfield, Belmont, Belmont tower then seasbraes as my choices, it says I my wee e-vision thing I'm getting allocated atm but dunno when I'll hear back.
I'm so fed up of waiting and stuff and just want it to be freshers! Ahhh
Reply 53
Mark, Luke and I all go the same school and there is about 5 or 6 of from school all going to DJCAD this year so were quite lucky that we know so many going.
I know same I hate the waiting now that I know i'm going! Once my exams are over it will be all that I think about :tongue:
Meh give it about 2 months we'll probably off with new groups of friends, wouldn't even worry about it.
I'll be thinking about the exams until August. Computing stands between me and Dundee.
Reply 55
That's loads from one school! I'm at a quite a big school yet no one else seems to be doing art haha
Yeah, I'm excited to meet new people and everything too :smile:
Oh god, computing. I'm glad I don't have to face that haha
Right now I just hope the people I end up sharing halls with are okay, seeing as I will have to live with them.
Reply 57
Aw i'm not gonna know anyone haha. That's amazing that loads are going from the same school!
Reply 58
Have you guys heard about accommodation yet?
I accepted mine today, Heathfield flat 50!
Reply 59
I'm Heathfield too! But one of the first flats (can't quite remember the number) haha! Anyone going to the degree show applicant day thing on Tuesday?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending