The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bilkos_Ices
Agree with these but I think Kaitlyn will beat AJ.

Decent shout this. I think AJ got the upper hand on Raw so you could be right.

Original post by ozzyoscy
Ha, Jericho vs Punk again, except both have swapped face/heel status. That's so TNA. I remember I saw an episode and Kennedy/Anderson was a face feuding with Bischoff's dastardly group.

Few weeks later I caught another few minutes, and Kennedy was a heel in Bischoff's group (wow, who saw that coming eh?...).

A week later, watched for just 30 seconds and Kennedy was a face making the save feuding with Bischoff's group.

I think there was a month period last year where Kurt Angle turned about four times
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Decent shout this. I think AJ got the upper hand on Raw so you could be right.

I think there was a month period last year where Kurt Angle turned about four times

I'm not sure Punk will wrestle mind, I thought he wanted a longer break. He'll be there because it's Chicago and he's supposed to be on the card but I can't see him wrestling.
I'm not sure Punk will wrestle mind, I thought he wanted a longer break. He'll be there because it's Chicago and he's supposed to be on the card but I can't see him wrestling.

He HAS to wrestle. No way WWE will advertise one of their top guys to wrestle on PPV and have him booked not to wrestle. They couldn't risk the dip on future PPV buys, and more importantly, the loss of loyal customers overall.
Best divas match in recent memory
Didn't even know it was on now. Thought it started at 2:00! I'm watching the NBA game >_<

Will watch tomorrow.
Who won out of Kane/Ambrose?

My internet is playing up and I missed the end :mad:
Who won out of Kane/Ambrose?

My internet is playing up and I missed the end :mad:

Mine went at the same time, Ambrose won by countout. Then WWE announced the return of RVD next month!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo :frown:

Looks like they're going for the double turn with ADR and Ziggler
(edited 10 years ago)
Dat pop :coma:
oh man RVD!!! :woo:
Amazing pop for Punk.
All of my streams are officially down. Not including the main event, this may actually be the best PPV since TLC 2012. Good matches all the way through, especially impressed with the divas, and Ziggler-ADR.
Anyone know where you can watch wrestling in the UK without having skysports? I know sky one used to show it on a saturday and sunday but not sure whether they still do.

Also kane is my favorite wrestler, getting tired of this crap of him losing every week, I know they need to put new wrestlers over but why make kane the guy who has to constantly do it, why don't other established wrestlers take their turn. :/
Original post by Scott.M
Anyone know where you can watch wrestling in the UK without having skysports? I know sky one used to show it on a saturday and sunday but not sure whether they still do.

Also kane is my favorite wrestler, getting tired of this crap of him losing every week, I know they need to put new wrestlers over but why make kane the guy who has to constantly do it, why don't other established wrestlers take their turn. :/

Challenge shows TNA, while Sky One still shows some form of WWE programming. Can always watch it online too - PM for more information.

Payback, delivered.

Spoiler

Was a good PPV, shame my internet was acting up :frown:
Mark Henry is retiring.
A solid enough worker but surely one of the worst heavyweight champions of all time?
Guy had contracts so good that he became a millionaire after one year in the business, and didn't ever have to take bumps. Nice work if you can get it.

I think he should at least have a run with a 'funny black guy' gimmick, maybe teamed with Faarooq.

Someone will interrupt a Henry promo, Henry's all "I ain't got time fo' dat" and knocks him down with one punch, then delivers his Slam, then Henry's like "now thas what I'm talkin' about. That's how I do." and leaves. Faarooq shakes his head at the victim and just says "dayum".
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Colbert
A solid enough worker but surely one of the worst heavyweight champions of all time?

Really?!

I think he's had one of the better WHC reigns in recent history.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Really?!

I think he's had one of the better WHC reigns in recent history.

I don't watch wrestling week to week so wouldn't have seen much of his general recent work except on Youtube, but it wasn't the most pulsating time.

I guess most of my memories of him are from the olden days when he really was just awful.

Latest