The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Poor Reigns. Hasn't even had a title reign yet and people are already turning on him.
Original post by Roger1
Why the hell is the Miz the IC title? The guy is boring as hell. Should have let Ziggler or Kofi or Cesaro win it.
And why didn't Paige turn heel? I was hoping that she would attack AJ after the match.
And why are the Usos still the tag champions?
I was hoping Wyatt would win but I don't have any problem with Jericho winning as I like him. I just hope that Wyatt gets a clean victory over him at Summerslam.

They're the tag team version of John Cena :banghead:
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Poor Reigns. Hasn't even had a title reign yet and people are already turning on him.

Because he is the next john cena. People can already see that.
Original post by Roger1
Because he is the next john cena. People can already see that.

Doubt it. He's not a natural on the mic. He's not even as good a worker as Cena. He might have a few years at the top (like Goldberg) but nowhere near the length of success Cena had. If anything, his persona and talents remind me of Kevin Nash.
Woods, Big E, Kingston's faction probably the only reason I'll watch RAW next week. I'd have stopped watching weeks ago had it not been for Ambrose.
The WWE is testing my strength as usual.

Even without the internet, there's no twists. There's no shocks.

Lesnar / Taker aside, the last time I was shocked was when Mark Henry pinned Randy Orton, clean. Was that 2011 or 2012?

Holby City excites me more nowadays.
The only reason I watched raw was because I was expecting lesnar to F5 cena but cena obviously had his movie commitments.

Wrestlemania season can't come sooner. At least then there will be sting and hopefully taker.
Doubt it. He's not a natural on the mic. He's not even as good a worker as Cena. He might have a few years at the top (like Goldberg) but nowhere near the length of success Cena had. If anything, his persona and talents remind me of Kevin Nash.

Hopefully.
Reigns isn't Cena until he does something completely ridiculous like beat Triple H... by making him tap out... for the title... at WrestleMania.

So maybe if he beats Taker and Lesnar at WrestleMania in a handicap Hell in a Cell I Quit match, with a UFC hold. Or an armbar.

Was always going to happen in this day and age. People like to **** on what is popular and considered "mainstream".
Original post by TheBallWinner
The WWE is testing my strength as usual.

Even without the internet, there's no twists. There's no shocks.

Lesnar / Taker aside, the last time I was shocked was when Mark Henry pinned Randy Orton, clean. Was that 2011 or 2012?

Holby City excites me more nowadays.

That's the problem with it, every show is patterned the same way. The actual format of Raw hasn't really changed since it went to 2 live hours in 97, and now there's an extra hour of it. It's a bloated show where everything is tediously predictable because we've seen it all before a hundred times.

You get good matches but that's about it
Good to see Brie Bella/Stephanie McMahon's feud getting so much emphasis from writers. It's closes Raw two weeks in a row now.

Swagger/Rusev easily the feud which is getting the biggest pop from fans. Says a lot about the dire state of the Wyatt/Jericho and Reigns/Kane/Orton feuds.

Will Goldust/Cody ever stop having matches with RybAxel, btw? They seem to have about two a week.
Original post by IanDangerously
That's the problem with it, every show is patterned the same way. The actual format of Raw hasn't really changed since it went to 2 live hours in 97, and now there's an extra hour of it. It's a bloated show where everything is tediously predictable because we've seen it all before a hundred times.

You get good matches but that's about it

*WWE announces Raw will be 3 hours*

Fans: "Hopefully now they can fit in more or longer matches!"

WWE: "Now we can fit in more self-advertising!"

Original post by Mackay
Good to see Brie Bella/Stephanie McMahon's feud getting so much emphasis from writers. It's closes Raw two weeks in a row now.

Sounds horrific.
Did you all know you can subscribe to the WWE Network for 9.99?
WWE are desperate bunch. They need to stop shoving their network down our throats every monday right and realise that their network has flopped badly.
http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-is-mad-at-fans-that-havent-subscribed-to-the-wwe-network/
I don't think they realize that people are not subscribing/cancelling their subscriptions because their product is s**t

Forget Sandow, what about Kane. He's a main eventer and got buried left right and centre.
Reply 9559
Original post by lukefrost2014
http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-is-mad-at-fans-that-havent-subscribed-to-the-wwe-network/
I don't think they realize that people are not subscribing/cancelling their subscriptions because their product is s**t

... and it's free on the internet!

Latest