The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9560
Original post by Mackay
Good to see Brie Bella/Stephanie McMahon's feud getting so much emphasis from writers. It's closes Raw two weeks in a row now.

Pedigree! 'kin 'el. Maybe there will be a diva's match worth watching!
Original post by samir12
Forget Sandow, what about Kane. He's a main eventer and got buried left right and centre.

Kane decided he wanted to put over others years ago. The problem is the writers are doing it all wrong (there's a surprise). They're not bothering building Kane up so that when he gets beaten, on the rare occasion, it means something, they're STILL just using his past. But no one, adults or kids, are remembering the old Kane who was built like a tank and destroyed everyone even when he lost, they're seeing some bald, chubby guy who gets beaten up all the time.

Original post by JC.
... and it's free on the internet!

Even past shows, some complete with what happened after the show went off the air, but unfortunately WWE went on a spree when they launched the network and got all of the YouTube ones removed. Thankfully Dailymotion is untouched.
Wow, ADR actually released for an apparently altercation with a fellow employee. Let's hear it everyone, what do you think he did? Rep if you can make me laugh.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Wow, ADR actually released for an apparently altercation with a fellow employee. Let's hear it everyone, what do you think he did? Rep if you can make me laugh.

Rikishi offered Del Rio the chance to join him in his dance. During the dance, Del Rio pre-emptively kicked Rikishi in the head, which greatly upset Rikishi because this was the one time he actually wasn't going to betray someone during a dance.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by samir12
Forget Sandow, what about Kane. He's a main eventer and got buried left right and centre.

Yeah Kane has been treated like **** for years. I hate how he gets taken out every week by two lame moves by Roman Reigns.
Original post by ozzyoscy
Rikishi offered Del Rio the chance to join him in his dance. During the dance, Del Rio pre-emptively kicked Rikishi in the head, which greatly upset Rikishi because this was the one time he actually wasn't going to betray someone during a dance.

"I did it for the rock"
I haven't been on this thread in a long time!
Stopped watching after 21-1 (Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar) :frown:
Original post by adityac3688

Shame about Del Rio. He was always a consistently solid heel worker.
Turns out he actually slapped a WWE.com staff member at the Smackdown taping. Oh well, he'd been wanting to leave for months anyway.
Original post by adityac3688

Stopped watching after SuperCena made Triple H (of all people) give up (of all things) for the world title (or all titles) at WrestleMania (of all places). It was like "think we're going too far with Cena? WELL **** YOU, let's go further!

Still watch parts of WrestleMania and maybe some major segment (like The Rock returning or something) though.

Original post by Kutta
"I did it for the rock"

If you're going to throw that over-used quote in, it has to be relevant otherwise it's not funny.
Stopped watching after SuperCena made Triple H (of all people) give up (of all things) for the world title (or all titles) at WrestleMania (of all places). It was like "think we're going too far with Cena? WELL **** YOU, let's go further!

Still watch parts of WrestleMania and maybe some major segment (like The Rock returning or something) though.

If you're going to throw that over-used quote in, it has to be relevant otherwise it's not funny.

"Know your role and shut your mouth"
Original post by Kutta
"Know your role and shut your mouth"

This isn't working for you.
This isn't working for you.

"It doesn't matter whether this is working or not"
Original post by Kutta

:rofl:
Original post by Kutta

It does because it disappoints me, I'm waiting for a golden one-liner or deliciously obscure quote and it's not coming.
It does because it disappoints me, I'm waiting for a golden one-liner or deliciously obscure quote and it's not coming.

The" jabroni beating, pie eating, trail blazing, eye brow raising, the best in the present, future and past, and if ya’ll don’t like me you can kiss the people’s ass!*"
Original post by Kutta
The" jabroni beating, pie eating, trail blazing, eye brow raising, the best in the present, future and past, and if ya’ll don’t like me you can kiss the people’s ass!*"

Well, as a great man once said: if you want some, come get some.

I am of course referring to Rick Steiner.

Latest