The Student Room Group
Original post by Kenan and Kel
The real question is, should it stay in this forum, or hop over to Entertainment. I vote for it to stay here.

A very good question.
Would rather stay here, close to the football forums :tongue:
There's only a select group of us who even post anymore anyway. May as well keep it here.
Just keep using this thread past 10k, no one will even notice
Rofl. Is that even possible
Bryan's pop at Tribute for the Troops...

No danger of him losing popularity whilst injured.
They need to stop with these team Cena vs team authority matches. Survivor series is done ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kenan and Kel
The real question is, should it stay in this forum, or hop over to Entertainment. I vote for it to stay here.

It's got to stay here just to annoy people who don't like the fact it's in the sport section.
Original post by TheMagicRat
It's got to stay here just to annoy people who don't like the fact it's in the sport section.

I'm all for that.
Original post by ArsenalWenger
They need to stop with these team Cena vs team authority matches. Survivor series is done ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

This.

Actually, WWE should just stop with multi-man matches in general.
Original post by Mackay
This.

Actually, WWE should just stop with multi-man matches in general.

When the authority said we would be begging for them to return after two weeks they weren't kidding. Cant see where they're going with these team Cena vs team authority matches. With the authority in power there was always a class story.

Posted from TSR Mobile
There should be a new forum created called 'Sports Entertainment' and this will be the only thread in there. Then someone send a screenshot to Vince as a visual idea of how ridiculous the term is.
Original post by ArsenalWenger
When the authority said we would be begging for them to return after two weeks they weren't kidding. Cant see where they're going with these team Cena vs team authority matches. With the authority in power there was always a class story.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We're in the period of nothing ness atm. Just wait until the rumble and then things will start to kick in
If I was to guess what would happen with Cena/Brock:

- Cena beats Brock

- Brock destroys Cena and Rollins cashes in while Michael Cole bangs on about how they're in cahoots and we never saw this coming.

- I'm then hoping a big return or impact occurs that means Cena beats him, even though that means Cena beats him.

- Brock has a gala match against someone at WM, but since we're in the Rematch Era I wouldn't bet against that being Taker, and Taker winning, getting both redemption in storyline and in real life for his kinda crappy last match.

- Cena headlines WrestleMania against whoever won the Rumble.

- Thus Rollins fails again to win the title at Elimination Chamber, and faces Roman Reigns or Randy Orton. The former possibility being a good match, the latter being terrible, both being forgettable and not particularly important.

- Sting vs Triple H because self-booking. We all saw what happened last year when Triple H books himself. I'd love to see Sting vs Rock, that'd be a nice surprise and a historical match, or even Rock vs Triple H involving the authority like the good old days. They knew how to entertain the crowd with that formula at least.

Original post by AR_95
We're in the period of nothing ness atm. Just wait until the rumble and then things will start to kick in

That's it every year now. It's the only time of year they bother and everyone seems to forgive the mostly boredom up till now.
Original post by ozzyoscy
If I was to guess what would happen with Cena/Brock:

- Cena beats Brock

- Brock destroys Cena and Rollins cashes in while Michael Cole bangs on about how they're in cahoots and we never saw this coming.

- I'm then hoping a big return or impact occurs that means Cena beats him, even though that means Cena beats him.

- Brock has a gala match against someone at WM, but since we're in the Rematch Era I wouldn't bet against that being Taker, and Taker winning, getting both redemption in storyline and in real life for his kinda crappy last match.

- Cena headlines WrestleMania against whoever won the Rumble.

- Thus Rollins fails again to win the title at Elimination Chamber, and faces Roman Reigns or Randy Orton. The former possibility being a good match, the latter being terrible, both being forgettable and not particularly important.

- Sting vs Triple H because self-booking. We all saw what happened last year when Triple H books himself. I'd love to see Sting vs Rock, that'd be a nice surprise and a historical match, or even Rock vs Triple H involving the authority like the good old days. They knew how to entertain the crowd with that formula at least.

That's it every year now. It's the only time of year they bother and everyone seems to forgive the mostly boredom up till now.

A lot of what you say makes sense here, but Cena would end up having to fight Reigns at WM if that was the case. Reigns will almost certainly win the Rumble - and I can't see a feud between the two of them anytime soon.

I personally think Lesnar will beat Cena at the Rumble and hold the title until he faces Reigns at WM. Rollins may cash in that night.

Cena/Rusev seems a logical feud for Mania, as does Sting vs. Triple H. God knows what WWE will serve the midcard talent, though. Despair for Ambrose/Wyatt/Ziggler if they end up in the ****ing Andre the Giant Battle Royal.
Original post by Mackay
A lot of what you say makes sense here, but Cena would end up having to fight Reigns at WM if that was the case. Reigns will almost certainly win the Rumble - and I can't see a feud between the two of them anytime soon.

I personally think Lesnar will beat Cena at the Rumble and hold the title until he faces Reigns at WM. Rollins may cash in that night.

Cena/Rusev seems a logical feud for Mania, as does Sting vs. Triple H. God knows what WWE will serve the midcard talent, though. Despair for Ambrose/Wyatt/Ziggler if they end up in the ****ing Andre the Giant Battle Royal.

Or a 2-minute 6/8-man tag match, that's also a WM thing.
I hope Dolph gets a big push one day because for me hes the one who stands out the most as the others are just boring and uninteresting.

He has a character and cockiness while still being popular, a good performer and a good athlete
Neville vs. Owens on NXT was great. Why can't RAW be as good?
Original post by Mackay
Neville vs. Owens on NXT was great. Why can't RAW be as good?

If I was watching wrestling regularly, I would be watching NXT. There's so much positive feedback, and it seems to have a good crowd. Maybe another case of the B show being the one that's better, like Smackdown used to be or even when people were preferring to watch Heat rather than Raw.

Latest