The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
I would argue personally Cena Umaga was better than HHH Orton, for the creativity and the story telling as well as the brutality. Cena plays the desperation brilliantly, the image of struggling to lift the steps over his head and the fact he's one big move away from losing his title. Umaga plays the controlling monster all through it, getting more and more desperate each time Cena gets up until he goes for broke and it backfires. But that's just one guys opinion.

I'm an Umaga mark so I'd be really into a feud with Taker.
Reply 1181
Umanga and Taker would be interesting, neither of them talk much. Well Umanga doesn't talk at all, and Taker hardly ever does...
I read (Prowrestling.com) that plans for Mania now are as follows:

Undertaker v Edge (setup is obvious when you see Smackdown)
HHH v John Cena (with the possibility of a triple threat with Orton, personally I doubt that)
MVP v Matt Hardy (something they've been planning for a while now, Hardy should be back anytime and I hope they give this feud a good lotta tv time, I really enjoy it)

McMahon will either be involved in a match with Finlay or Foley according to the site. It could be Foley/McMahon, Foley/Shane, (or Finlay) or possibly a tag match. Horswoggle may even be in the match, it's all speculation at this point.
Reply 1183
No batista? I was beginning to like him.
Reply 1184
Batista's awesome. I'm disappointed he's not/might not be featuring. I'd really like to see a HHH/Orton/Cena triple threat match, but doubt that too.
Reply 1185
uzi786
Umanga and Taker would be interesting, neither of them talk much. Well Umanga doesn't talk at all

He does scream a lot though :cool:

I'd really love an Umanga/Taker feud where they just come down and beat each other up in more and more violent ways.

I quite like the idea of Taker trying to pull mind games on Umanga, with him just standing there and screaming violent gibberish at him.
Yea honestly I think Batista deserves to be in the main event, I really hope they have something else planned for him, though I can't see what that would be.

The 2 biggest stars without plans are him and Michaels, would love to see them go at it. Dunno how that would work though. They could literally just have one saying I haven't got a match and wants a challenge. Would be pretty straightforward and a good undercard match.
Anybody going to be watching Lesnar in the UFC?

:biggrin:
Reply 1188
ForeverIsMyName
Anybody going to be watching Lesnar in the UFC?

:biggrin:

Hell yes! Hope Mir kicks his ass. He has such a big mouth. His first fight was a straight squash, so it'll be interesting to see how he fares in a "proper" fighter. I wanna see what else he's got apart from the wrestling. But, I think Brock may be able to destroy Mir just with his grappling. But again, I dunno about overall MMA ability as his first fight was a straight squash. He was so disrespectful to his opponent too, just slapping his hand away when he tried to touch gloves. Arrogant cock.

Haven't read the latest on WM24, but I'd love to see an evolution triple threat. FU Cena.
Reply 1189
deipnosophy
Yea honestly I think Batista deserves to be in the main event, I really hope they have something else planned for him, though I can't see what that would be.

Personally I want to see Michaels/Mysterio. That leaves Batista/Flair?
Reply 1190
Fess up guys, which ones of you need mamajuana? I cracked up when I read that.

Also, anyone else notice that Maria has lost that "stupid girl" voice?
Reply 1191
brothers of destruction = goosebumps

takers new submission = lovelllllly
Reply 1192
LawYah
brothers of destruction = goosebumps

takers new submission = lovelllllly

What's his new submission? Is it that triangle choke? Takers' annoying me with all that MMA type stance and stuff....
I used to be THE biggest Taker mark. but now he just bores me to tears.
Reply 1194
Oh my god

I laught EVERYTIME he does that boxing crap, when he starts the match entering all cool, then friggin' transforms into this boxing freak. lawl its hilarious
LawYah
Oh my god

I laught EVERYTIME he does that boxing crap, when he starts the match entering all cool, then friggin' transformers into this boxing freak. lawl its hilarious

LOLZ yeah. And then he starts jumping around. Its like weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Reply 1196
LOL yeah the jumping makes me laugh
Totally things I associate with death like his gimmick.

Boxing and springing around like he's on E numbers. (Y)
Reply 1198
Kane is so cool though, is uppercuts ftw.
kane is t3h aw3somez.

i miss brothers of destruction where taker was badass. :frown:

Latest