The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Poll: Is homosexual incest if both are 18+ morally acceptable?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by paddlesnap
No. This is not a religious or morals based conclusion - it's ****ing disgusting and if the OP is considering this, they should get themselves checked out.

Could you kindly give me a good reason why you find this disgusting ? I would never consider it by the way, and would rather be beheaded, but disgusting is not enough of an answer or reply against it.
Reply 21
Original post by SheriB
I didn't say it was a reason to ban it. i just think two brothers involved in a sexual relationship is abit off :confused:

But why, if i may ask?
Reply 22
:redface:
Reply 23
Sooo... Is it not-incest when the participants are below 18?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Atheists have literally no morals at all which means they'll accept anything. They have the 'if it doesn't harm anyone whats the problem' mentality which is appalling.

I have no intention to be quoted meaning don't quote me. I may respond after my exams but this is sickening to say the least.

Neg me all you like, it's the truth.
What consenting adults do in their bedrooms is none of my business.
Reply 26
No issue with the homosexual bit, I find incest revolting. :puke:
Original post by Reform
Atheists have literally no morals at all which means they'll accept anything. They have the 'if it doesn't harm anyone whats the problem' mentality which is appalling.

I have no intention to be quoted meaning don't quote me. I may respond after my exams but this is sickening to say the least.

This is a well-established normative moral theory known as "classical utilitarianism"; there's nothing 'appalling' about it.
Original post by MENDACIUM
God no.

Could you please clarify why you feel this is wrong?

Like some posters have said, disgusting is not a good enough response. Surely there is some inner reasoning behind why one would find this disgusting?

Can somebody Delete this thread!. One of the more horrific suggestions I have seen in my life. Absolute filth. Disgusting.
OP thinks people don't see his inevitable linkage of gay marriage and incest.

IMO it's still wrong most of the time. The older brother is always going to be dominant and who knows how he has inadvertently groomed the younger one.

Though I do imagine all the guys busily vomiting would probably be more than happy to have a threesome with two hot twin sisters.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 30
I wonder if the answers would be different if it were two sisters.
Reply 31
Original post by paddyman4

IMO it's still wrong most of the time. The older brother is always going to be dominant and who knows how he has inadvertently groomed the younger one

What if they are twins so they are the same age?
Original post by Reform

You have absolutely no argument there, you didn't even make a vaguely good point :laugh:

I quoted you, whatcha gonna do?
Reply 33
Original post by aari

Why, if i may ask?
Reply 34
Original post by Psyk
I wonder if the answers would be different if it were two sisters.

That's a good idea. Maybe i can make another thread in the future and make even more comparisons.
Reply 35
Original post by paddyman4
OP thinks people don't see his inevitable linkage of gay marriage and incest.

IMO it's still wrong most of the time. The older brother is always going to be dominant and who knows how he has inadvertently groomed the younger one

Believe me, this thread has nothing to do with gay marriage directly, just morality and moral ground and moral premises.

The only reason i said 'homosexual' was because of the 'bad baby genetics' argument.
Reply 36
Nice political espionage, OP.
Totally not obvious.
Reply 37
Original post by minimarshmallow
Essentially this. It can be hard to determine if there is true consent (and I don't know how you could always rule out grooming) but if there is true consent and it's homosexual so no babies will be harmed, then why not?

just wondering, would you say that other genetically at risk groups should be banned from marriage/reproducing, like women over 40 or anybody carrying a genetic disease?
No. This is not a religious or morals based conclusion - it's ****ing disgusting and if the OP is considering this, they should get themselves checked out.

Original post by Reform

Just because you find it disgusting, doesn't mean that other people find it disgusting. I find smoking disgusting; that doesn't give me the right to ban it for everyone. And smoking is a lot more damaging than the thing we're discussing.
Original post by nomm
wrong, just so so wrong, OP is this describing a personal situation?

Original post by aari

Original post by Richyp22
Can somebody Delete this thread!. One of the more horrific suggestions I have seen in my life. Absolute filth. Disgusting.

Something being "disgusting" (in your opinion) is no reason to ban something that the people taking part in the activity and therefore the only ones affected by it clearly don't find disgusting.

Latest

Trending

Trending