The Student Room Group

I need help!

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but earlier this year i applied to university to do Psychology w/ Criminology and i accepted offers and everything. The only problem is, is that now I do not want to do that course and I'm interested in doing Music and Sound Technology in a different university to the ones i applied to earlier this year. Is there anyway I can reapply and get in this year? How would I do it? What other options do I have?

Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by 645322
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but earlier this year i applied to university to do Psychology w/ Criminology and i accepted offers and everything. The only problem is, is that now I do not want to do that course and I'm interested in doing Music and Sound Technology in a different university to the ones i applied to earlier this year. Is there anyway I can reapply and get in this year? How would I do it? What other options do I have?

Thanks in advance :smile:

In general you have the following options and only 1 means you can do a new course at a new Uni this year.

1. Clearing
2. Go to the Uni you applied for and try to change course if not drop out before you pay any fees and do no. 3
3. Reapply next year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending