The Student Room Group

CyberStart Game 2022/2023

Any help with hq level 3 challenge 8?
I need help with hq level 8 co 2,5,8,9 and sure hq lvl 3 the password is Evergreen then try a number afterward that should so it
Original post by whatcanisayitsok
I need help with hq level 8 co 2,5,8,9 and sure hq lvl 3 the password is Evergreen then try a number afterward that should so it

I have not gotten to that point...but we need more people on this thread
Let me know if you need any more help getting through the levels
like my comments
(edited 1 year ago)
Let me know if you need any more help getting through the levels
like my comments

i need help with l5 c2,5,6,8,11,12
there really hard
ok I have a spreadsheet with some hints to help you
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xaGZ3wpFhn2U8ejSI1rhenasT3onOq9nLCYNjVMJgUc/edit
if you need further help ill be here to help
ok I have a spreadsheet with some hints to help you
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xaGZ3wpFhn2U8ejSI1rhenasT3onOq9nLCYNjVMJgUc/edit
if you need further help ill be here to help

could i add some to the spread sheet too?
No, it is composed of a lot of different people sorry. It helps lots though
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 8
hey does anyone know how to get passed Headquarters level 3 challenge 6 I'm trying but i just cant figure it out.
how do i do level 10 ch10 kind of confused on that one
wil for hq level 3 ch6 all you do is open the file up in a notepad. My flag was 3N3drLWmwrxpWphs but idk if everyone's is the same.
Original post by FS Wrath
wil for hq level 3 ch6 all you do is open the file up in a notepad. My flag was 3N3drLWmwrxpWphs but idk if everyone's is the same.

no flags are different for ever user
Original post by JordanCav
no flags are different for ever user

I just tried it tho and it worked i dont think we have different flags then each other
Anyone Know Lv10 C06 I cant figure out the extract() any tips will help
ok i just got to lvl 13 on hq let me know if you all need any more help
I've completed every single challenge in this game except for the last 4 of headquarters base Level 13. Challenges 9, 10, 11 and 12. Encrypted, Silver Service, Strings Cruncher, and Trial by File. I'd like to wrap these up, so if anyone has some insight, I would be grateful.
Ok I would be happy to trade awnsers with you I have those 3 but have not figured out how to do the last one if you want to trade me for some earlier 13 challenges I would be happy to trade
I've got em all except for the very last one, but I am really close. No need to trade. Tell me which one you are working on and what you have tried so far (in detail) and I'll be happy to give you nudges towards solving them.
Reply 18
Whats the flag for hq level 3 challenge 4
Reply 19
Original post by HqppyStream
Any help with hq level 3 challenge 8?

ya

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending