The Student Room Group

Life as a Birmingham Medic

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by diseasedneckbeard
Yep yep, fingers crossed and all.

Only thing I'm apprehensive about with the printing is that my non-medic friends would surely leech off me and demand that I print documents off for them.

I've not had that problem. The only thing I've had about non-medic stuff is for running the society (Talking Hands) that I'm Vice-President of; I get asked to print stuff for that. Otherwise my non-medic friends haven't bothered me about printing at all!
Original post by Zaphod77
I've not had that problem. The only thing I've had about non-medic stuff is for running the society (Talking Hands) that I'm Vice-President of; I get asked to print stuff for that. Otherwise my non-medic friends haven't bothered me about printing at all!

Oh, good, although that is surprising for me to hear.

I have heard that medicine students tend to interact with each other more than with people from other courses, so I guess it does make sense.
Reply 62
Original post by diseasedneckbeard
Oh, good, although that is surprising for me to hear.

I have heard that medicine students tend to interact with each other more than with people from other courses, so I guess it does make sense.

That depends on the medic; some indeed mostly hang around with medics, but others like to make friends with a mixture of subjects! I would recommend making sure you're not one of the medics who never see campus though, as campus is so beautiful and Costa and the burrito bar are amazing places :tongue:
Original post by Zaphod77
That depends on the medic; some indeed mostly hang around with medics, but others like to make friends with a mixture of subjects! I would recommend making sure you're not one of the medics who never see campus though, as campus is so beautiful and Costa and the burrito bar are amazing places :tongue:

I don't think I will have any problems with the last part. I fully expect to be 300kg and diabetic by the end of the course, lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending