The Student Room Group

Bartlett Task 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Nandosnada
You can chose if u want to do all or one doesn't matter really. Btw when is your deadline?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks
11.02, really soon
how about you?
Just had my interview today and got an offer to Bartlett ! Anyone else with offers from UCL?
Original post by jasonsong
Just had my interview today and got an offer to Bartlett ! Anyone else with offers from UCL?

Congrats!Official offer?Interview and offer the same day?!BTW,where r u from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pearlzhu

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes i was interviewed and offered a place on the spot. It was a verbal offer. I am from Singapore

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou , what about you? Hope you get a spot as well.
Yes i was interviewed and offered a place on the spot. It was a verbal offer. I am from Singapore

China here:smile: I see your family name is Song. My interview was three weeks ago and also a verbal offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
China here:smile: I see your family name is Song. My interview was three weeks ago and also a verbal offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh great!! Future classmates! I was interviewed by professor CJ lim , what about you?
oh great!! Future classmates! I was interviewed by professor CJ lim , what about you?

Haha! Same here. Really like him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can i ask which year you are entering? i am deferring by a year , so i'm enrolling in 2016.:smile:
Can i ask which year you are entering? i am deferring by a year , so i'm enrolling in 2016.:smile:

Oh really?! I will enter this year then I guess we will meet next year? How old r u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh really?! I will enter this year then I guess we will meet next year? How old r u?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i am 19. But i have to serve my national service in Singapore ):
i am 19. But i have to serve my national service in Singapore ):

17. 18 in July. What is that? Some compulsory stuff?

Posted from TSR Mobile
17. 18 in July. What is that? Some compulsory stuff?

Posted from TSR Mobile

google if u want to find out. :P
google if u want to find out. :P

I see. Anyway it is good to get an offer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I see. Anyway it is good to get an offer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes! Hope to see you in UCL next time! All the best to other people who have yet to get their offers! :smile:
Yes! Hope to see you in UCL next time! All the best to other people who have yet to get their offers! :smile:

Btw, could you tell me the good news when you get the official offer from them! Just in case to check.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Btw, could you tell me the good news when you get the official offer from them! Just in case to check.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey i got the official offer today.
I have my London interview next week- from what I have heard it is somewhat scary.. Has anyone had a successful offer after a London interview here?
Hi,is there anyone who knows how long it takes for Bartlett to reply to me since they got my task at 20th Feb. Is it slower for international students? It takes more than a month for me to receive the e-mail asking for my task since I sent my application.
I got an offer from Sheffield.They reacts a lot faster than Bartlett...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just got an e-mail telling me to attend my interview in Beijing...Really surprising.:s-smilie:
And I heard CJ Lim is one of the best professors in Barlett.His student got a RIBA gold medal this year.I will also be interviewed by him.Kinda nervous...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending