Anyone going to the open day in Wednesday?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
on the 26th feb ??
Reply 183
Original post by sambobbins123
on the 26th feb ??

No Wednesday 19th

Posted from TSR Mobile
What A-Level grades do you need to be accepted?? Like what A-levels and what grades in those subjects?? I want to know what to drop next year revolving around my current A-Levels
Original post by cookiemonster_
What A-Level grades do you need to be accepted?? Like what A-levels and what grades in those subjects?? I want to know what to drop next year revolving around my current A-Levels

Mostly offers are AAB, but it'll depend on your chosen course. See UCAS and the Aston website for course specific requirements.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 186
Anyone going not he visit day tomoroow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 187
Original post by J56
Anyone going not he visit day tomoroow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How was the visit day? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 188
Original post by Bee3011
How was the visit day? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It actually really exceeded my expectations! My mum managed to get the day off, so i didn't go alone after all! It was amazing, I didn't think it would be that great but I really loved it!! I'm doing marketing and the course director was actually really nice and quite funny. The acoomadation is the best I've seen in all the unis and it's quite modern! I think I'm firming Aston:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 189
I'm going on Wed 19th March too. Are u travelling from outside birmingham??
Reply 190
Reply 191
Original post by J56
Anyone going to the open day in Wednesday?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 192
Original post by J56
It actually really exceeded my expectations! My mum managed to get the day off, so i didn't go alone after all! It was amazing, I didn't think it would be that great but I really loved it!! I'm doing marketing and the course director was actually really nice and quite funny. The acoomadation is the best I've seen in all the unis and it's quite modern! I think I'm firming Aston:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's good!!! That's what I felt about Aston and I will be firming it too :smile:
Reply 193
Original post by Bee3011
Oh that's good!!! That's what I felt about Aston and I will be firming it too :smile:

I think I might I'm not sure yet as I have a couple more unis to consider! What are you studying? Well hoping :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 194
Original post by J56
I think I might I'm not sure yet as I have a couple more unis to consider! What are you studying? Well hoping :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am going to study Business and management and Aston looks amazing but I need to have a look at uni of Birmingham too :smile: which others are you considering?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 195
Original post by Bee3011
I am going to study Business and management and Aston looks amazing but I need to have a look at uni of Birmingham too :smile: which others are you considering?

Posted from TSR Mobile

UEA and Brunel and Liverpool! I like the flexibility at Aston! They also said they'll take ABB if you miss your offer as long as you put them as first choice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 196
Original post by J56
UEA and Brunel and Liverpool! I like the flexibility at Aston! They also said they'll take ABB if you miss your offer as long as you put them as first choice!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that's true :smile: I just like the idea of the placement year!!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 197
Original post by Bee3011
Yeah that's true :smile: I just like the idea of the placement year!!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What other unis are you considering? Me too, as other unis don't really help you as aston do with placements. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 198
Original post by J56
What other unis are you considering? Me too, as other unis don't really help you as aston do with placements. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know yeah :wink: uni of Birmingham, de montfort and Birmingham City :smile: I also liked how everything was close together too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 199
Original post by Bee3011
I know yeah :wink: uni of Birmingham, de montfort and Birmingham City :smile: I also liked how everything was close together too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah and the fact there's a subway on campus has me sold!:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest