Reply 80
Original post by 3m11yy
i got an unconditional from coventry for interior design

Nice! Where are you from?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
I firmed Coventry a few days ago to study Occupational Therapy & have just booked my accommodation! So excited, just need to make sure I get the grades now & then I'll be there in September! :smile:
Reply 82
Original post by CrumpledFudge
I firmed Coventry a few days ago to study Occupational Therapy & have just booked my accommodation! So excited, just need to make sure I get the grades now & then I'll be there in September! :smile:

I've also firmed Coventry to study Occupational therapy! Which accommodation did you book, and how did you do it? (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yay, hopefully see you in September then! What are you doing at the moment?

I've booked Callice Court, it's not university owned so I could book it now rather than waiting for Coventry's own accommodation applications to start.

Here's the link if you want to have a look at all the options :smile:

http://www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-coventry/student-support/accommodation/undergraduate-choices/
Reply 84
Did anyone go to the applicant day on Saturday? Coventry completely exceeded my expectations regarding my interests in the course and uni's focus on getting graduates a job which I really liked :smile: Too bad the usual TSR opinion of unis down the league table are so hostile :angry: will most definitely be picking as my insurance.
Reply 85
Yay, hopefully see you in September then! What are you doing at the moment?

I've booked Callice Court, it's not university owned so I could book it now rather than waiting for Coventry's own accommodation applications to start.

Here's the link if you want to have a look at all the options :smile:

http://www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-coventry/student-support/accommodation/undergraduate-choices/

Hopefully yes! I'm on a gap year so did my A-levels last year so my only conditions are to pass the CRB and health checks! How about you?
Oh that's great thanks, I'll have a look (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 86
I have firmed coventry to study social work. Cant seem to find anybody else on here who has also done so
Original post by c_woodley
Hopefully yes! I'm on a gap year so did my A-levels last year so my only conditions are to pass the CRB and health checks! How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah that's wicked! I'm on an access course at the moment so won't know if I've got the grades I need until May/June. Can't wait to just know whether I've definitely got a place so I can be properly excited without any worries haha! No problem! :smile:
Reply 88
Original post by Ndella
Did anyone go to the applicant day on Saturday? Coventry completely exceeded my expectations regarding my interests in the course and uni's focus on getting graduates a job which I really liked :smile: Too bad the usual TSR opinion of unis down the league table are so hostile :angry: will most definitely be picking as my insurance.

I did :smile: And I was the same as you (and I'm from Coventry!) but they really exceeded my expectations and so I went ahead and firmed them the day after.
Reply 89
Original post by MartyBee
I did :smile: And I was the same as you (and I'm from Coventry!) but they really exceeded my expectations and so I went ahead and firmed them the day after.

That's great! Though Coventry will most likely be my insurance. What's the town like? What subject did you apply for btw?
Reply 90
Original post by Ndella
That's great! Though Coventry will most likely be my insurance. What's the town like? What subject did you apply for btw?

Well, I personally think the town is OK. Of course, has the bad areas and has the good but I've only ever had one scary experience here! People are nice enough to me and that's good enough for me. :P

I applied for Economics myself. :smile:
Reply 91
Has anyone had an interview for Adult Nursing at Cov? Or is anyone's adult nursing interview on the 10th April?
Reply 92
Original post by ElliePatel
Has anyone had an interview for Adult Nursing at Cov? Or is anyone's adult nursing interview on the 10th April?

I have mine on March 17. Mental health nursing.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Original post by c_woodley

Posted from TSR Mobile

By the way, do you know when we have our CRB & health checks? They're also a part of my offer, not sure if I wait for them to contact me about it or whether there's something I'm meant to have done already?
Reply 94
By the way, do you know when we have our CRB & health checks? They're also a part of my offer, not sure if I wait for them to contact me about it or whether there's something I'm meant to have done already?

Hopefully I'll see you in September then! Umm I'm not too sure I think they said at my interviews there is a day in the summer but if you can't go it's in the first week? I remember at the interview we had to fill out a CRB type of form that just asked if we had any convictions but I think we just wait for them to contact us (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiya was just wondering if anyone else has received an offer for learning disability nursing, and have excepted it as there first choice??

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was just wondering if anyone has thought about accommodation yet, if yes where were you thinking.. I'm thinking of going to Victorias hall?? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aimeelauren
I was just wondering if anyone has thought about accommodation yet, if yes where were you thinking.. I'm thinking of going to Victorias hall?? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I booked mine a few days ago, Callice Court - I'm so excited now! (I didn't see Victoria's Hall on the accommodation page of the Coventry site!) X
(edited 10 years ago)
Ok. I was thinking of going there.. Not sure. And Victoria halls is a private run accommodation which is a new build by singers. I can't decide what to do! x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aimeelauren
Ok. I was thinking of going there.. Not sure. And Victoria halls is a private run accommodation which is a new build by singers. I can't decide what to do! xPosted from TSR Mobile
Ah I see! Maybe try making a pros & cons list to help you decide! The main thing which sold it to me for Callice was how close it is to the uni - it's literally opposite so only 2 minutes to get there as far as I know! I wanted en-suite too which Callice is, so it was perfect for me :smile: I'm sure you'll be happy with whichever decision you make! X

Quick Reply

Latest