The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Why my cas letter is delay?

My name is Arshdeep Kumar, I have chosen Coventry University for my studies and I have also paid my course fees and also cleared the interview. Today it was 22 days since I passed the interview. But till now I have not received my cas letter My case letter is stuck at 96 percent and is not progressing .Please give me my cas letter so that I can attend my classes on time. I really hope that you will definitely help me. thank you
Original post by Arshdeep kumar
My name is Arshdeep Kumar, I have chosen Coventry University for my studies and I have also paid my course fees and also cleared the interview. Today it was 22 days since I passed the interview. But till now I have not received my cas letter My case letter is stuck at 96 percent and is not progressing .Please give me my cas letter so that I can attend my classes on time. I really hope that you will definitely help me. thank you

You need to contact @Coventry University directly - their reps on TSR aren't able to help with CAS queries
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
You will not be issued with a CAS until you have been made an offer, you have made it your Firm choice AND you have achieved the grades required by that offer.
(Moved to the Coventry subforum)
Hello!
I'm one of the student ambassadors here at Coventry University.
As stated by some above, as TSR ambassadors we are unable to provide you with an update on you CAS status. I unfortunately do not have much experience with CAS shields, however after reading another post above on this thread, you CAS shield may still be indicative that you are still required to carry out some steps in the application process.
If, however you are still anxious or confused about why this is, please get in contact with the university directly through our visa support team on;
Visa application enquiries
If you are having any problems with your visa application or have a question, please get in touch.
Call us
+44 (0)24 7615 2152
Email us
[email protected]

Kind regards,
Courtney H

Quick Reply

Latest