The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Public Relations - I need opinions

Hey guys, I'm opening this thread because I need some opinions regarding Public Relations at BCU - Postgraduate. I've been reading some of the reviews and, overall, this option doesn't look quite exciting but I had to ask about PR because I saw nobody mentioned it in a separate topic. How are the teachers, how are the facilities, how about the life in campus, how much likely is to obtain a job with their help, how exciting is the course, what are the good and bad parts about it? Why should I or shouldn't choose BCU? Much thanks :smile:
Reply 1
I cant answer in response to the Public Relations course specifically but I can respond in regards to facilities and life on campus as I am a student currently at BCU. I think it is an amazing university, being from a small town the idea of big-city life really excited me and it hasn't disappointed! The facilities are amazing, computer suites, the library, student union, student services, I really cannot fault it. Also, I've recently had some family troubles back home and they were and still are so supportive with all of that, giving me special leave and emailing lecturer's lecture notes and that sort of thing.
Campus Life is also really good, courses seem to stick together but everybody is in the same boat so it is quite easy to make friends, my classes are all pretty big so i've found loads of people I have lots in common with, I would strongly recommend living in halls on campus too.
Also if your not from Birmingham the nightlife is AMAZING!
Lots to look forward to if you do choose BCU :smile:
Kirsten :smile: x
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you for your answer Kirsten. I'm actually from a different country, Romania that is, and I'm trying to gather as much info as I can about my college options. Your answer sounds quite bright and I appreciate it, but if you guys would like to share more opinions with me, it'd be awesome!

Many thanks =)
Reply 3
And sorry for my delayed reply!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending