The Student Room Group

Private house letting for anglia ruskin cambridge 2014 future roomates wanted

I am currently in the situation of planning to apply for Anglia ruskin cambridge in 2014. As i live within the 35 mile radius of the uni I am not able to live on any of the unis accomodation provided. Are any of you planning to apply to Anglia Ruskin Cambridge and are in the same situation as me (within the 35 mile radius of the uni) . If you are, how about possible house hunting to become roomates ? :smile:
Reply 1
Hi there! I'm in the same situation as I live just 31 miles away from the uni. I am slightly unsure about private house hunting but I believe the Uni has a way of supporting students who are applying for private accomodation. I believe they say to use their Student Pad and private sector house hunting. If you want you can private message me and we can try and look at what alternative accomadation is out there. :smile:
Hi! I am in the same situation too.... are you starting in September 2014??
i'm just within the limits, but I was thinking of private accommodation if it would work out cheaper?
Reply 4
Yep starting in sept 2014
Reply 5
I'm starting in September and looking for private accommodation! Message me :biggrin:
Reply 6
Hi, myself and a two others are doing internships in Cambridge over the summer and looking for accommodation. If any of you are getting a house where the contract starts around the end of June we'd be interested in renting from your landlord thus reducing your rent! So please message me, thanks :smile:
Reply 7
Hi, I'm gonna do a studentship in Cambridge between July - mid Sept and I'm also looking for a place to stay!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending