Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

anglia ruskin university

is it worth studying in anglia ruskin university
Original post by nadia najeeb

Hi Nadia!

It is definitely worth studying at ARU! I am studying at the Chelmsford Campus which is a tight knit, supportive community where you have the opportunity to excel in your studies but also get involved with many things the university has to offer! University is definitely what you make it so get involved, speak to people on campus and you will have a great time at ARU!
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ARUStudents
Hi Nadia!

It is definitely worth studying at ARU! I am studying at the Chelmsford Campus which is a tight knit, supportive community where you have the opportunity to excel in your studies but also get involved with many things the university has to offer! University is definitely what you make it so get involved, speak to people on campus and you will have a great time at ARU!

May i know your name and thank you for replying, I will be joining the Cambridge campus and will hopefully join the MSc clinical psychology program

hi nadia,
i study at aru and i can assure you it is 100% worth it !! i love it there. I study 2nd year acting and it is wonderful. I feel supported and listened to by my lecturers. They are always willing to help too. I would chose ARU if you want somewhere that is inclusive too. The amount of clubs and societies and courses are huge. It's sure to keep you busy!!
Reply 4
Absolutely a joke of a place, had a lecturer who was sleeping with a student (he 36 she19) even after an enormous number of complaints nothing was done, other lecturers refer to this guy as a Wan&er openly in front of the class. Forget the place and go else where.

Hey!

100%. Anglia Ruskin University is a really great place to study. The staff are very supportive and everybody is lovely. The university also have many different things in place in order to support students, especially those living on campus, such as different societies and events. There are also many apps and websites online that make studying at Anglia Ruskin University and keeping up with work so much easier.

Digital Student Ambassador - Anglia Ruskin University,
Jess
Original post by essex-boy
Absolutely a joke of a place, had a lecturer who was sleeping with a student (he 36 she19) even after an enormous number of complaints nothing was done, other lecturers refer to this guy as a Wan&er openly in front of the class. Forget the place and go else where.

Hi there,
We are really concerned to read this report. Please could you report this directly to our complaints team here: [email protected] with a summary of what you are reporting so they can investigate this further. You can report a formal complaint separately with an online form here if you don’t want to contact us via email: Comments and complaints - ARU and can also find out about the support which is available for students who have experience sexual violence here: Sexual Violence Support - ARU. You can also choose to report anonymously here: Anglia Ruskin University
Many thanks,
Reply 7
NO !! No one gave a dam so why now ?
May i know your name and thank you for replying, I will be joining the Cambridge campus and will hopefully join the MSc clinical psychology program

I'm also coming in Cambridge campus in this January intake we will meet there for sure 😊 My name is Abdullah

My name is Abdullah and I'm also coming to Aru Cambridge campus in this January intake and i hope we will meet there 😊
no. straight up just no. 9 grand a year to end up homeless. nobody wants to say it but its the truth
I say it depends on the course your doing I'm doing foundation course and its not bad but as well as looking at the course the accomadtion side is very hard to find as well as expensive so be sure to use that when looking at what to attend.
Hello Nadia,
I would like to help you as I am 2nd year Law student at ARU. Can you give me more information about what you would like to know specifically is it about the academics, social life and wellbeing at ARU? For now, I think it is worth studying at ARU. The law faculty is very engaging and they hold events and present opportunities to students consistently. For the social aspect, the Student Union holds events almost every day that focus on wellbeing, cultural celebration, social life and many more. Just a few weeks ago there was a whole month dedicated to International Women's and I attended a paint and sip session. Additionally, there is a lot of pastoral support in terms of well-being workshops through all departments of the university. If you want to look at the campuses where various open days are being held have a look at this website https://www.aru.ac.uk/study/open-day Let me know if you need any more help!
-Sali (ARU student rep)
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending