The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent University - Fashion!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Frustratedwhat
Sorry for so many questions, did u get an email first or was it on ucas track do u have your grades already....?

Haha no it's fine, I got a UCAS status notification yesterday morning then an email from Nottingham a few hours later. I don't have the grades but I have a HND in Fine Art and I think that they class me as a mature student because I'm 21 so my grades don't really matter
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 61
Just got my offer for FCP!!!!:smile:)))) soooo happy!!!
Got mine too!!!!
Reply 63
Original post by annabelleh23
i applied for marketing and branding but i haven't heard anything at all.. not even a confirmation email to say they have my application. Is this normal? i applied in january

I would give them a call if I were you. just in case...but I don't think you need to worry, they probably just made a mistake and forgot to send you the welcome letter. Hope you get an offer soon! :smile:
I've applied for FCP but haven't heard anything yet! Getting nervous now seeing people get offers!
I've got an offer for international fashion promotion at manchester met though, anyone else? And interviews at Northumbria for fashion communication (anyone else?) next week and one at London College of Fashion too!
Original post by katie_shauna
Heyy, I got an unconditional offer for fashion communication & promotion earlier. I also have a conditional for Manchester Met and interviews for Northumbria and Salford :smile:

ive got an interview for northumbria too! is yours for fashion communications?
Original post by violetbella
ive got an interview for northumbria too! is yours for fashion communications?

Yeah on Wednesday 19th at 1pm, when is yours? How's the visual CV going? I wouldn't worry too much about Nottingham because it looks like they've been staggering the offers out for ages. I also got into the same course at Manchester met!
Original post by katie_shauna
Yeah on Wednesday 19th at 1pm, when is yours? How's the visual CV going? I wouldn't worry too much about Nottingham because it looks like they've been staggering the offers out for ages. I also got into the same course at Manchester met!

Mines 19th too but at 10am! I haven't even started it yet! I'm soo last minute, hows yours? Someone I know is in 1st year and she said you sit in a circle and just talk about your cv/moodboard so I'm not too worried about it!
I applied for Fashion Management & Fashion Marketing with Branding received an offer yesterday after waiting so long.
Well excited :smile: The courses both look so amazing
Original post by annabelleh23
i applied for marketing and branding but i haven't heard anything at all.. not even a confirmation email to say they have my application. Is this normal? i applied in january

I wouldn't worry too much, I applied for fashion marketing and branding course also but in December and they only just got back to me yesterday. Hopefully they should get back to you soon though :smile:
Reply 70
Applied for fashion management at ntu, still haven't had a response :frown: got an offer for Manchester but it just want Nottingham ha!
Reply 71
I've applied for FCP but haven't heard anything yet! Getting nervous now seeing people get offers!
I've got an offer for international fashion promotion at manchester met though, anyone else? And interviews at Northumbria for fashion communication (anyone else?) next week and one at London College of Fashion too!

I have an offer for manchester met too!:smile: same course! And I applied to lcf fashion management but haven't heard anything yet..
Reply 72
I've applied for Nottingham Trent uni for fashion communication and promotion still haven't heard back from them yet so nervous

I currently go man met doing IFP and I'm changing. Only one module out of 4 is creative and the rest is business so now I've applied for Leeds College of Art, Northumbria, Nottingham Trent, Liverpool and Middlesex. Much better uni's, Man Met just want your money :')
Reply 74
I have an interview for FC at Northumbria on the 19th at 1pm too! I'm sooo nervous
Original post by bbird
I have an interview for FC at Northumbria on the 19th at 1pm too! I'm sooo nervous

Same I'm terrified! How's your visual cv looking? So paranoid I've done the complete wrong thing
Just received my offer from NTU for FCP :smile:
Is anyone going down on the 22nd of March for the opening day?
Also I cant decided on private halls or going through the university.
New hall looks alright but it seems you get more for your money with private halls.
Original post by ronileighlyons
Just received my offer from NTU for FCP :smile:
Is anyone going down on the 22nd of March for the opening day?
Also I cant decided on private halls or going through the university.
New hall looks alright but it seems you get more for your money with private halls.

I'm going! :smile: Hopefully it'll be good! I've not decided about accommodation yet! Will probably go to the University ones, they do look really nice!
Original post by BethMawby123
I'm going! :smile: Hopefully it'll be good! I've not decided about accommodation yet! Will probably go to the University ones, they do look really nice!

Yeah, ill probably apply for Gill Steet or New Hall!:smile:
I'm so nervous about the opening day and I don't even know why haha, as its not like a interview or anything!
Also are you going by yourself, I don't know whether to bring someone along or not.
Reply 79
Just firmly accepted FCP! So so excited woop x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending