The Student Room Group

Bruno Mars? Yay or Nay?

Apparently, he won Billboard's artist of the year award.
What do you think about him?
Talented?
Do you like his music?
Do you think he's attractive?
He has awesome skin :h:
He's ok but nothing special.

Reply 3
Whilst I'm not a fan of most of his music, he definitely is talented. Both as a singer and as a songwriter.

[video="youtube;5AFEzskN9ek"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AFEzskN9ek[/video]
Reply 4
I'm not a fan and don't buy his songs, but he's certainly very talented as a musician and a singwriter. I don't complain if someone else is listening to him because I quite like some of his songs, but it's not the music I listen to.
Reply 5
Yep, he's obviously talented, When I was your man was a good song. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eurgh nay. Never ever ever. No.

He reminds me of my uncle who's been staying in my house for a while and this uncle is a pervert with a capital P, E, R, V, E, R, and T. So because of this, my answer is a firm:

Talented?
Sure

Do you like his music?
Nup. Locked Out of Heaven was pretty damn good, but most of it is a bit **** imo.

Everything that is written above "Talented" can be applied to this question. :h:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Vixen47

Eurgh nay. Never ever ever. No.

He reminds me of my uncle who's been staying in my house for a while and this uncle is a pervert with a capital P, E, R, V, E, R, and T. So because of this, my answer is a firm:

Talented?
Sure

Do you like his music?
Nup. Locked Out of Heaven was pretty damn good, but most of it is a bit **** imo.

Everything that is written above "Talented" can be applied to this question. :h:

LOL
Reply 8
A very big nay from me

Quick Reply

Latest