The Student Room Group

Igcse

Hi all.
Does anyone have any info about IGCSEs? (International general certificates of secondary Ed)
Grade boundaries for higher / foundation?
I have previous test papers for math, English and Science
Original post by BeckiJC
Hi all.
Does anyone have any info about IGCSEs? (International general certificates of secondary Ed)
Grade boundaries for higher / foundation?
I have previous test papers for math, English and Science

IGCSEs are offered by more than exam board, and the grade boundaries are different.

Which exam board are you interested in the grade boundaries for? (It should be written on the front of those past papers you have.)
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
IGCSEs are offered by more than exam board, and the grade boundaries are different.

Which exam board are you interested in the grade boundaries for? (It should be written on the front of those past papers you have.)

The past papers I have are -
English - Pearson Edexcel
Science - Cambridge igcse
Not sure about maths as I have both Cambridge and Pearson edexcel papers.
Original post by BeckiJC
The past papers I have are -
English - Pearson Edexcel
Science - Cambridge igcse
Not sure about maths as I have both Cambridge and Pearson edexcel papers.

Pearson/Excel's IGCSE grade boundaries are here (for all subjects). If you keep hitting "Show more" at the bottom, you find they go from 2023 all the way back to 2009.

Cambridge's IGCSE grade boundaries are here (they have separate documents per subject, and per variant). They only have the last 8 exam series here (Mar/Jun/Nov 2021, Mar/Jun/Nov 2023 and Mar/Jun 2023). Let me know if you need any others.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending