The Student Room Group

The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Geeks Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5980
Darkened Angel
suniel... i hate you!! i want those results!! :frown: *eats your brain* now i'm the brainiest geek alive!! this planet is mine! muahahahahahahaha!! :evil:

:eek: i never spam!!! i just encourage it :p:

Bah how is it that people still manage to spell my name wrong despite it being my username:mad: Lol those results were just luck. Literally

Edit: oh and this planet is mine as has already been established multiple times :smile:
suneilr
Bah how is it that people still manage to spell my name wrong despite it being my username:mad: Lol those results were just luck. Literally

no its you who spelt it wrong, remember i before e!!!! :rolleyes:

and 4 A's is not luck!!
Edit: oh and this planet is mine as has already been established multiple times :smile:

yeah but I ate your brain so now its mine and your brain is mine too
Reply 5982
Darkened Angel
no its you who spelt it wrong, remember i before e!!!! :rolleyes:

Except after c and in Suneil :smile:

and 4 A's is not luck!!

You mean 5 A's:p: And it most certainly was luck. I didn't bother doing any work for any of the subjects:s-smilie:

yeah but I ate your brain so now its mine and your brain is mine too

I'm pretty sure I would have noticed if my brain had been eaten:eek:
suneilr
Except after c and in Suneil :smile:

says the guy who got a B in english :p:
You mean 5 A's:p: And it most certainly was luck. I didn't bother doing any work for any of the subjects:s-smilie:

:eek: i hate you even more!!! :frown:
I'm pretty sure I would have noticed if my brain had been eaten:eek:

how can you? you haven't got a brain :s-smilie:
Reply 5984
Darkened Angel
says the guy who got a B in english :p:

Meh that was GCSE English which we all know is worthless :p:

:eek: i hate you even more!!! :frown:

Ohh:frown: Everyone loves me though. Its impossible to hate me:rolleyes:

how can you? you haven't got a brain :s-smilie:

Well I would have noticed when I still had my brain that it was suddenly being eaten:s-smilie:
suneilr
Meh that was GCSE English which we all know is worthless :p:

:p:
Ohh:frown: Everyone loves me though. Its impossible to hate me:rolleyes:

everyone apart from me
Well I would have noticed when I still had my brain that it was suddenly being eaten:s-smilie:

i am fast like lightning :biggrin: was a tasty brain too :biggrin:
Reply 5986
Eureka!

The hat goes on the head!
Reply 5987
Where is everyone?! :bawling:

I...I feel so alone! *shivers*
You threadkiller you!!! :p: I've been watching movies and documentaries the past few days out of boredom. Cant wait to go back to uni!! It's sooo boring at home!!!
I completed my collection of David Eddings books today ;yes;.

Rejoice, all ye peoples. :p:
whats a book? :confused:
Something precious :p:.
my precious...?
Darkened Angel
my precious...?

Well, evidently. What would be more precious to Demon than his Eddings collection? :biggrin:

Out of interest, does anyone have a "special" cupboard or bookcase where they keep all of their favourite books and get really angry when people take stuff without asking? :redface:

Or am I the only one?
weirdo...
Darkened Angel
weirdo...

:broken:
Crimson Black
:broken:

:p:
I might conceivably have a 'special' bookcase if I actually had any kind of permanent abode :hmpf: All the books I left in South Africa are in some trunk somewhere, or absorbed into the family library, and over here they pile up in random stacks I have space to fit them in :dontknow:

I've been too busy to do much TSRing :frown:
Craghyrax
I might conceivably have a 'special' bookcase if I actually had any kind of permanent abode :hmpf: All the books I left in South Africa are in some trunk somewhere, or absorbed into the family library, and over here they pile up in random stacks I have space to fit them in :dontknow:

I've been too busy to do much TSRing :frown:

I have a permanent abode in Germany only, but otherwise I'm moving about a lot too. :rolleyes: I don't see my wonderful cupboard much. :frown:
Just got red repped for misreading an article even though I admitted my mistake later on :s-smilie: D&D is so pathetic at times!

Quick Reply

Latest