The Student Room Group

Exams are so close - :/

Scroll to see replies

Original post by examman123
Yep, the same old! Though we don't have any coursework and we've to do the alternative to practical papers.

The only difference from what I've seen is that they've combined C1 and C2 to C12 (2hr 30mins long paper) and C3 and C4 to C34 (2hr 30mins long paper). Other than that, there's no difference :biggrin:

Oh right nice. So do you still sit applied modules in Jan, i.e. Statistics,Mechanics etc.

Out of interest, I take it you're not from the UK, are you looking at applying to UK unis? And are you doing the full A Level in Jan :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by blairxoxo
Oh right nice. So do you still sit applied modules in Jan, i.e. Statistics,Mechanics etc.

Out of interest, I take it you're not from the UK, are you looking at applying to UK unis? And are you doing the full A Level in Jan :smile:

Yep, still modular.
I'm finishing my A Levels in June 2014. Applied to UK unis via UCAS already :biggrin:
Original post by examman123
Yep, still modular.
I'm finishing my A Levels in June 2014. Applied to UK unis via UCAS already :biggrin:

Ah right nice, best of luck!
Original post by WinOrDie
You sounded like a troll so was just anti-ing you

I was being serious :/
at least your not planning on procrastinating
See it like this (For those of you doing A levels)

September October November December - Gone

January February March April May - The months remaining.

If the first 4 months went so fast, I'd only imagine the next four months will also go so fast!!!

I'm aiming to finish the syllabus for all my a level subjects by mid-April and have the next few weeks after just for exam papers (hopefully)
Original post by chocolatesauce
at least your not planning on procrastinating

Well exactly, today I actually did some productive revision. I haven't felt the same since last June lol.

Do you have any advice for an A2 student?
Original post by Kuchkuchhotahai
Well exactly, today I actually did some productive revision. I haven't felt the same since last June >< lol.

Do you have any advice for an A2 student?

sorry mate, I'm only at the GCSE stage :tongue: but apparently according to research if you go over something 3 times you'll remember it and it will stick in your head...
Original post by chocolatesauce
sorry mate, I'm only at the GCSE stage :tongue: but apparently according to research if you go over something 3 times you'll remember it and it will stick in your head...

No worries, and thanks for that haha
I have begun revision since the first day I started. I hope to keep this conviction. I haven't got the best GCSEs, so to become a doctor, I really had to step up my game, which I am hoping will do the trick :smile:.
GL all. If there are any Muslims who pray fajr, or people that wake up at like 7A.M, I HIGHLY recommend you to revise then. 1 hour then= 2+ hours normal time.
Result: 132 days till my first exam.. Who else is feeling to just give the next 16 weeks of their life to books?

Yesss, i'm doing it! :five:
Original post by Infinity_4652
Yesss, i'm doing it! :five:

see you on the winning side... :cool:
Original post by finnthehuman
I have begun revision since the first day I started. I hope to keep this conviction. I haven't got the best GCSEs, so to become a doctor, I really had to step up my game, which I am hoping will do the trick :smile:.
GL all. If there are any Muslims who pray fajr, or people that wake up at like 7A.M, I HIGHLY recommend you to revise then. 1 hour then= 2+ hours normal time.

My mum always recommends this to me!! I pray but then knock out till about 9ish :/

What do you drink/do to keep you awake? I've tried energy drinks and coffee but they don't seem to work as well as I'd hoped.
see you on the winning side... :cool:

what side? :mmm:
That's light years ahead! Try 3 exams in the next 2 weeks:eek:
what side? :mmm:

:colone:

Original post by kidomo
That's light years ahead! Try 3 exams in the next 2 weeks:eek:

Good luck! You have 336 hours, use them wisely and you'll be fine
My mum always recommends this to me!! I pray but then knock out till about 9ish :/

What do you drink/do to keep you awake? I've tried energy drinks and coffee but they don't seem to work as well as I'd hoped.

Ummm... I don't know, maybe will for me? I go to sleep really late, at like 12-1pm and wake up around 6:30-7. I just keep thinking what I really want, and why I want it(to please Allah) so I have to be the best in everything as a Muslim.
:colone:

so you won't tell me? :frown:
so you won't tell me? :frown:

:banana2:
:banana2:

well i'm very upset now :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending