The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Law Assessment Structure

Hi all, I have firmed the University of Bristol to read law, and would just want to know how the whole degree is assessed? Is it mostly exams or coursework, and if it is mostly exams, do they tend to be closed or open-book? There are pros and cons of both as I hear open book gives the reassurance that you won't forget anything but tend to be much harder to get a first than closed book exams? Would anyone be able to verify whether assessments tend to one format or another, or if it's an even split? Thanks :smile:
Original post by RetroSPECT3.0
Hi all, I have firmed the University of Bristol to read law, and would just want to know how the whole degree is assessed? Is it mostly exams or coursework, and if it is mostly exams, do they tend to be closed or open-book? There are pros and cons of both as I hear open book gives the reassurance that you won't forget anything but tend to be much harder to get a first than closed book exams? Would anyone be able to verify whether assessments tend to one format or another, or if it's an even split? Thanks :smile:

Are you doing the MA or the llb? Care to comment on what the course has been like so far
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending