The Student Room Group

Female Protection on TSR

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by 2ndClass
No not really, it just makes them look pathetic hence *full circle* they need to get over themselves.

I find it offensive because of the viewpoint those who use it are generally trying to convey. Not because (as you seem to think?) it affects my rights and makes me cry on the inside.
Reply 61
Original post by Ronove
I find it offensive because of the viewpoint those who use it are generally trying to convey. Not because (as you seem to think?) it affects my rights and makes me cry on the inside.

So the term "female" makes you arbitrarily conclude that those who say it immediately hate women, look down on women etc :yy:

I think you're right tbh, I need to find something else to fill my time than debate such bull**** on this site.
Reply 62
It depends if it's deliberate arse licking, or whether they just happen to agree with her view :dontknow:
Who honestly cares? x
While I find vendettax generally quite offensive, it is true that there are tons and tons of guys who pretend to really really care about feminism to get laid. If girls stopped sleeping with these guys then they wouldn't exist.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LightBlueSoldier
While I find vendettax generally quite offensive, it is true that there are tons and tons of guys who pretend to really really care about feminism to get laid. If girls stopped sleeping with these guys then they wouldn't exist.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Girls don't sleep with white knight beta males.
Reply 66
Original post by Ronove
It's offensive. We're not livestock.

Are you actually being serious or just taking the piss?
Original post by Algorithm69
Girls don't sleep with white knight beta males.

They sleep with the ones who know what they're doing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Wait, so the use of the word 'female' is now misogynistic? OK then...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending