The Student Room Group

What jobs can i do with these A levels

I am currently in year 12 doing Maths, Biology and Chemisry AS. I dont know what course to do in university. I was thinking of doing Dentistry or medicine or a maths related degree. What careers can i do with these AS levels. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Well... Honestly, as long as it's not an essay based subject, you can do anything. (E.G, might struggle with a law degree.)

Obviously there's stating the obvious, straight up science course/anything to do with the medical field.

I'd stay away from Physics and Engineering without a Further Maths/Physics A level (or do you have an AS in those?) but honestly, I got accepted onto a computer science course with those subjects.

You can even do an arts/music course if you wish, granted that you have a good enough portfolio.

As for what careers you can do? Again, anything in the medical field, or you can even go and work in an office because of Maths. Or there's research, teaching, management... there isn't really you can't do tbh.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ProNoob
I am currently in year 12 doing Maths, Biology and Chemisry AS. I dont know what course to do in university. I was thinking of doing Dentistry or medicine or a maths related degree. What careers can i do with these AS levels. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

dude, seriously? there are lots of degrees you could do, careers you can go into.. any combination of biology and chemistry ( whether individually or biochemistry) or chemical engineering or zoology and so forth. Even IT, accounting, economics.
Reply 3
Original post by ProNoob

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pharmacy? As Pronoob said you can do quite alot of things

Quick Reply

Latest