The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JackTeh96
Yes! i am going to the medicine one. what about you?

Yeah I'm going to the same one.
Can't decide between applying for the Chemistry or Engineering masterclass...
Original post by sarcastic-sal

Are they still open? I'm surprised... Most were fully booked in a couple of days. :/
And it would depend on your preferred course at uni/job in the future. If you aren't sure about that either, then I'd suggest the one that incorporates the subject you like more (i.e. Chemistry vs. Physics).
Original post by clever1diot
Are they still open? I'm surprised... Most were fully booked in a couple of days. :/
And it would depend on your preferred course at uni/job in the future. If you aren't sure about that either, then I'd suggest the one that incorporates the subject you like more (i.e. Chemistry vs. Physics).

Booking for them doesn't open until the 14th. I hope to go on the Engineering one.
Yeah I'm going to the same one.

I can meet you there!!! Nice to meet you by the way on TSR. Which colleges are you gonna visit?

I'm going to apply for Chemistry. Well, I'm going to try - I don't know how quickly it'll get booked up. :rolleyes:

Think is, I'm trying to decide between Chemistry or Chemical Engineering generally, so there's no 'preferred course' to help me choose between them :tongue:
Original post by drowninginsound
I'm going to apply for Chemistry. Well, I'm going to try - I don't know how quickly it'll get booked up. :rolleyes:

I have a PD day on Friday so I'm going to be sat in front of my laptop refreshing the Cambridge website until it says that bookings are open :tongue: Pftt, Valentine's Day isn't for Cambridge hopefuls :wink:
Original post by JackTeh96
Yes! i am going to the medicine one. what about you?

Not fair! I wanted to go to that one too but it was too late by the time I found out about it. :frown:
Reply 1389
Original post by rosie.96
Not fair! I wanted to go to that one too but it was too late by the time I found out about it. :frown:

Same :frown: Heard it got filled up in just a few hours after the application page opened.
Original post by rosie.96

When did you find out? I know! I was really lucky, they ran out in a few hours apparently. :smile:
When did you find out? I know! I was really lucky, they ran out in a few hours apparently. :smile:

Don't remember ages ago, I think I found out about it when someone started the masterclass topic here and the sad thing is I won't be able to apply next year :frown: I am so jealous!!! :biggrin: (just kidding)
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Vodka
Same :frown: Heard it got filled up in just a few hours after the application page opened.

So u'll be applying for medicine huh?
Reply 1393
****ing hell you guys are sad
Original post by SILHAM
****ing hell you guys are sad

You are on TSR, what do you expect? :tongue:

Hey did you see my private message?
You are on TSR, what do you expect? :tongue:

Try not to encourage the moron.
I have a PD day on Friday so I'm going to be sat in front of my laptop refreshing the Cambridge website until it says that bookings are open :tongue: Pftt, Valentine's Day isn't for Cambridge hopefuls :wink:

Sounds like a plan. :tongue: I have a free lesson first on Friday morning, so I'm hoping the bookings open before I have to go to school! Valentine's Day is silly anyway. :biggrin:
Original post by drowninginsound
Sounds like a plan. :tongue: I have a free lesson first on Friday morning, so I'm hoping the bookings open before I have to go to school! Valentine's Day is silly anyway. :biggrin:

I hope they open at like 9am or at least in the morning as I want to get my Lit coursework done without constantly checking my laptop! :colondollar:
I hope they open at like 9am or at least in the morning as I want to get my Lit coursework done without constantly checking my laptop! :colondollar:

Haha, good luck with your coursework! (Sounds like hell to me. :colondollar:) I'm expecting that in booking on to this I will be even more eager and frantic than when I tried to get tickets to a gig last week. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending