The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by honeywhite
Well, I'm sleepless with stress over my LSAT (American test for law students) results---I hope they won't be below a 155. This last edition of the test was a fustercluck.

Although I don't know much
about the American systems, I can say that stressing now won't change the score so RELAX! (or try to, I'm such a hypocrite for saying that)
Original post by clever1diot
Although I don't know much
about the American systems, I can say that stressing now won't change the score so RELAX! (or try to, I'm such a hypocrite for saying that)

Easy for you to say :P Haven't slept for almost two whole days and blood pressure's 200/110.
Original post by honeywhite
Easy for you to say :P Haven't slept for almost two whole days and blood pressure's 200/110.

It's really not easy for me to say. I'm one of those people that literally redoing the test in my head weeks afterwards... And :lolwut: that can't be healthy! So basically you're zombie with a blood pressure problem? :P

I did it over the Christmas break when I stumbled across it and at first thought it looked horrific but when I got into it I kind of enjoyed it (even if some other questions I had no clue with :wink:) I wouldn't like to do it as an actual entrance exam though! :s-smilie:

Yep, ahah, that's exactly how I felt!:tongue:
Considering deferred entry now.... I'll have to make a 'Cambridge Applicants 2016 Entry' thread, don't really belong here :wink:
Original post by sarcastic-sal
Considering deferred entry now.... I'll have to make a 'Cambridge Applicants 2016 Entry' thread, don't really belong here :wink:

What makes you want to defer entry?
Original post by sarcastic-sal

Considering that you're considering it, I wouldn't make a thread 2 years early just yet. :smile: apparently we were keen because of this thread 9 months early!
Original post by clever1diot
Considering that you're considering it, I wouldn't make a thread 2 years early just yet. :smile: apparently we were keen because of this thread 9 months early!

I thought it was odd that Fish had made it this early.

He probably just wanted to be sure he was the OP :colonhash:
Original post by MangoFreak
I thought it was odd that Fish had made it this early.

He probably just wanted to be sure he was the OP :colonhash:

Course not :flute:
Original post by L'Evil Fish

:mmm:

better be speedy when the official one is made :wink:
Original post by tara8000
better be speedy when the official one is made :wink:

Official one?
Official one?

the proper, in use, official 'Cambridge applicants for 2015' :colonhash:

But what makes it official? This one's in use :tongue:

What?:smug:
But what makes it official? This one's in use :tongue:

What?:smug:

oh my :mmm:

If you don't want to elucidate then fine :frown:

(and Fish, THAT is how one uses elucidate :tongue:)

:rofl: love how two letters changes the balance of things :pierre:

oh, I wasn't entirely sure what made it official, save for that fish originally called it unofficial :tongue:... I assumed it was the latest lot that were the most 'official', so the 2014 applicants right now :rolleyes:
:rofl: love how two letters changes the balance of things :pierre:

(edited 10 years ago)
oh, I wasn't entirely sure what made it official, save for that fish originally called it unofficial :tongue:... I assumed it was the latest lot that were the most 'official', so the 2014 applicants right now :rolleyes:

Oh right Fish changed the thread title I see, I wasn't paying attention.

Latest

Trending

Trending