The Student Room Group

I wish I had korean or japanese friends

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, I wanted to meet new people too, so I signed up for an international pen pals website, just put my OTHER email (there are a lot of peadophiles on these websites I should add) and I eventually met some really cool people. I talk to people from the US, Korea, Japan, China and Singapore and we send messages via snail mail or email.
Reply 161
Original post by RoughWritings
Yeah, I wanted to meet new people too, so I signed up for an international pen pals website, just put my OTHER email (there are a lot of peadophiles on these websites I should add) and I eventually met some really cool people. I talk to people from the US, Korea, Japan, China and Singapore and we send messages via snail mail or email.

Yeah thats why I said tsr only, and I think i'll wait till kings :smile: Unless someone happens to see this thread :biggrin:
Original post by kumon
Hey there :biggrin:
Are there any koreans or japanse on tsr? :smile:

Reason I ask is because I have good friends from loads of other backgrounds apart from these :frown: and in a world so big it seems as waste not to make learn about different cultures etc!

I have only ever spoken to a few when I was on a bus when the weather was really snowy and those they were really friendly laughing about it as well :biggrin:

I know i'm generalising here assuming they will all be like that, but sometimes I really wish I knew any koreans or Japanese people :smile:

If there is anyone please comment :h:

MEEE! I'm Korean :biggrin:
Reply 163
Original post by jenniejubjub

omg omg :biggrin: What a level subjects you doing? Applying to uni this year? :h:
Reply 164
Original post by RoughWritings

ooh hello! Sorry I just wanted to ask what website you use because after my exams I want to give penpalling a go. Thanks ^^
Reply 165
Original post by priya8D
ooh hello! Sorry I just wanted to ask what website you use because after my exams I want to give penpalling a go. Thanks ^^

When I was learning English I used this site to find a friend around my age.

http://www.japan-guide.com/local/?aCAT=2
Reply 166
Original post by C0balt
When I was learning English I used this site to find a friend around my age.

http://www.japan-guide.com/local/?aCAT=2

Thank you! I love how the age range goes up to 120 years old.
Reply 167
Original post by priya8D
Thank you! I love how the age range goes up to 120 years old.

Oh i think you noticed this already but this site is only for Japanese/people looking for Japanese
Original post by kumon
omg omg :biggrin: What a level subjects you doing? Applying to uni this year? :h:

Media, History, English Literature, and Drama.
I was planning to finish my A-levels and go to uni here but I've decided to go to uni in Korea.. so I'm heading back to Korea after the exams :P
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 169
Media, History, English Literature, and Drama.
I was planning to finish my A-levels and go to uni here but I've decided to go to uni in Korea.. so I'm heading back to Korea after the exams :P

I thought unis in korea were 1000X harder and competitive?! :gah: And please reply to my pm :tongue:
Reply 170
Original post by C0balt
Oh i think you noticed this already but this site is only for Japanese/people looking for Japanese

oh right I'm not Japanese...but on some of the profiles there are people from European countries and they say that they are interested in Japanese culture.
Reply 171
Original post by priya8D
oh right I'm not Japanese...but on some of the profiles there are people from European countries and they say that they are interested in Japanese culture.

Thats what i meant yh
Reply 172
Original post by C0balt
Thats what i meant yh

oh right - thanks :tongue:
Reply 173

You vanished! :s-smilie:
Hello, I was wondering if any of you could please help me with my dissertation by filling out an online survey. I desperately need Asian/South East Asian participants, as my dissertation aims to explore the differences in how Easterners and Westerners perceive a scene. Here is the link if you are interested:

http://chichpscyh.eu.qualtrics.com/S...JyH8BI6bmmeQXX

Many thanks!
Original post by Psych_Student1
Hello, I was wondering if any of you could please help me with my dissertation by filling out an online survey. I desperately need Asian/South East Asian participants, as my dissertation aims to explore the differences in how Easterners and Westerners perceive a scene. Here is the link if you are interested:

http://chichpscyh.eu.qualtrics.com/S...JyH8BI6bmmeQXX

Many thanks!

Completed
very interesting :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by C0balt
Completed
very interesting :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest