The Student Room Group

The Beatles Society

Scroll to see replies

Mr Snips

I'm ready to admit that I have a problem

:eek:

Thats not a problem, thats the most awesome thing i've ever seen!
Mr Snips

This is so AMAZING! :sogood: :love:
Nice to know it's appreciated - my friends call it creepy
Mr Snips
Nice to know it's appreciated - my friends call it creepy

They have no taste then :biggrin:
Mr Snips

amazing!
Reply 585
Mr Snips

:sogood:

How much space does that take up?
scherzi
:sogood:

How much space does that take up?

8.99GB. I've also got their studio albums in FLAC format (about 4GB) y'know... just in case.
A Day In The Life, will always be my favorite!
I completely forgot about my own soc! :O
MY BAD!!!
I just processed about 50 member requests haha. Nice to see that people are still having beatley chattage here :smile:
Reply 589
A Day In The Life is just :eek3:
Name: Rory
Favourite Songs/Albums: Help!/Revolver
How you started to like the Beatles: my dad likes them, and I listened to alot of there music as a kid and later online.
Do you play any instrument(s): er, other than a brief primary school concert with a tambourine, no...lol
Other musical tastes: The Stone Roses, Oasis, R.E.M, U2, The Who, The Rolling Stones
Other hobbies: watching TV, playing Video Games
Reply 591
Mr Snips

I know this is a bit late but
JEALOUS MUCH!? :eek: That's so beautiful.

Okay so i've only really got into The Beatles in the last 2/3 years, i don't really know how i got into them. I think i was just fascinated; my mum has a couple of original LP's and we had a Beatles cup and saucer (odd reason to get into a band but i thought 'if they have a cup and saucer they must be good!). It's been downhill since then. I constantly preach about them, make trips to Liverpool to go to the Cavern Club and when i entered The Beatles Shop :eek3: i was in heaven! I bought my mum all the albums for christmas in a kind of 'presents with benefits' moment. Meanwhile i was bought Beatles rockband and many biographies. Not to mention my socks, earrings, bags, tee shirts, posters. They're the first band that i've really 'fallen in love' with hence my enthusiasm! :biggrin: Slowly but surely my wall is becoming covered by them.

So yeah... While My Guitar Gently Weeps and Ticket To Ride are probably my favourite songs. Help! is my favourite album, closely followed by With The Beatles and The White Album.

Essay over. :p:
Did anyone watch Lennon Naked on BBC4 tonight with Christopher Eccleston in it?
What did people think?
Suzanne123
What did people think?

ooh, no, missed that, hopefully it will be on iPlayer though
Went to see Paul McCartney at Hampden in Glasgow on Sunday. There are not even the words to describe how good he was!

Anyone else going to see him on tour?
SciFiBoy
ooh, no, missed that, hopefully it will be on iPlayer though

It is on iplayer now :smile:
Suzanne123
What did people think?

I didn't, I saw the advert and it looked a bit... weird. Did you watch it? (...and was it worth it? :P)
Mr Snips
I didn't, I saw the advert and it looked a bit... weird. Did you watch it? (...and was it worth it? :P)

I did watch it and I really liked it!
I think Christopher Eccleston did a fantastic job of portraying Lennon and I thought the script was excellent :smile:
I would recommend people to watch it
I was listening to several Beatles songs last night. Though it varies, my current favourite is Twist and Shout :awesome: You can't help but dance to it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest