The Student Room Group

Who do you think is the best singer/band of all time?

Literally impossible, I know. I feel like it totally depends on your mood.

Who do you think is the best singer/band of all time?

Scroll to see replies

Ariana Grande

Fight me
Shania Twain
Don’t like his personality but Chris Brown. Too talented. I love his music and not his personality so don’t attack me. If i ever say I love him im referring to his music
Reply 4
Rick Astley hands down
Reply 6
Best singer: Aretha Franklin
Best band: The Beatles

Cos I'm a mainstream douche

Those certainly aren't my personal favourites to listen to, but then I don't know what my personal favourites are.
Reply 7
Michael Jackson
Original post by Rainfall
Don’t like his personality but Chris Brown. Too talented. I love his music and not his personality so don’t attack me. If i ever say I love him im referring to his music

He's undeniably talented. If he wasn't a garbage human, he could've been so much bigger. It's sad.
Best singer(s); MJ, Kanye, Bjork, MF DOOM (Not really a singer but <3)
Best band(s); Beatles, Nightwish
See profile picture.
Reply 11
Couldn't choose. There are too many variables. I guess most people would vote for Freddie.
Original post by Pidge Gunderson
He's undeniably talented. If he wasn't a garbage human, he could've been so much bigger. It's sad.

I’m pretty sure he would’ve been the most famous celebrity in the world if it wasn’t for that Rihanna thing. Pretty sad... and not even just talented with singing. Incredible singer, dancer, artist and at basketball.
Best band: The Beatles, Don't really know about singer tbh.
Band - Queen
Singer - Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury, Whitney Houston, Aretha Franklin
Coldplay
Reply 16
Best singer? Prince.

Best band? This tough.. oh, I would have to say it’s between.... Prince & The Revolution or Prince and The New Power Generation.

Wrote, composed and produced all his music. Crossed over into all major genres and had an impact in them, has an endless number of timeless hits, had a huge vocal range, created and managed multiple bands (wrote and produced for them), could play multiple instruments (played all 27 on his first album and most on all others), nothing compares to him.

When I say wrote and produced, I don’t mean he purchased co writing/co producing credits like pretty much all ‘musicians’ today, he actually did it (by himself most the time but there are some exceptions).
It's too hard honestly. Prince gives me the chills, SO talented!

Favourite singer: Amy Winehouse probs
Favourite Band: Coldplay or... urgh I CAN'T DECIDE
Original post by Zxyn
Best singer? Prince.

Best band? This tough.. oh, I would have to say it’s between.... Prince & The Revolution or Prince and The New Power Generation.

Wrote, composed and produced all his music. Crossed over into all major genres and had an impact in them, has an endless number of timeless hits, had a huge vocal range, created and managed multiple bands (wrote and produced for them), could play multiple instruments (played all 27 on his first album and most on all others), nothing compares to him.

When I say wrote and produced, I don’t mean he purchased co writing/co producing credits like pretty much all ‘musicians’ today, he actually did it (by himself most the time but there are some exceptions).

Good post P is up there.

HEugh8DWQqA

HJDPR4_bdjU

NX3BAAgbeOA
Best singer is, or rather was, Ronnie James Dio \m/

Band, depends on mood. At the moment I'm in a Judas Priest groove

Quick Reply

Latest