The Student Room Group

When do people graduate?

Sorry if this is a stupid question!
Right my uni has two, one in January and one in July
So would the people attending the ones this year have finished uni last summer?
Or would the people who had finished last year gone to last Julys or this January?
Thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Hope I've understood your question right but I think the July one would be for people graduating this year. The January one is for people who couldn't make the summer graduation last year or had to re-sit a bit of their course.
Most people will do summer graduation; those who can't be there for whatever reason, as well as people on 1 year masters courses (they run September to September) will attend winter graduation instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Yep that's what I wanted to know thank you guys! Was just wondering if I could work abroad that summer but apparently the dates are non negotiable meh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CORALISTA
Yep that's what I wanted to know thank you guys! Was just wondering if I could work abroad that summer but apparently the dates are non negotiable meh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you asked your uni? They may be happy for you to go to winter graduation instead if you explain. My uni recently let someone graduate 60 years late or something bizarre.

Don't ask, don't get and all that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Origami Bullets
Have you asked your uni? They may be happy for you to go to winter graduation instead if you explain. My uni recently let someone graduate 60 years late or something bizarre.

Don't ask, don't get and all that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw that's be really cute a 80 odd year old in a cap and gown
Think I will closer the time, it's not this summer I'm graduating I'm just thinking well ahead!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending