The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

Northampton Mental health nursing

Hey guys...is there anyone who applied for mental health nursing at Northampton Uni and if so have you done your pre entry tests?

Whats the status and whats the pass mark? Thanks am so scared really need that place badly
Reply 1
firstly dont panic im sure you will be fine. I did my pre tests a while ago and if I remember rightly the pass mark for the maths was 10 out of 15 and the english was 8 out of 10. To prepare for the maths have a look at things like percentages, fractions, and decimals mostly level 2 stuff. My english test was all about comprehension, and teasing out the correct information from extracts. Try the move.org site to test yourself as this is the level they require. I found the site really helpful. I recently had my interview and have been accepted on the course to start in Sept. Good luck, ill keep my fingers crossed for you :smile:
Northampton
Reply 2
thanks josiejo1. I did the test and got 13 out of 15 on the maths one and 8 out of 10 on the English one but I haven't heard from them yet. Was the interview hard?
Reply 3
Is anyone still waiting to hear if they have been offered a place at Northampton, to study Mental Health Nursing? I had my interview 16/04/14.
Hi was the English test multiple choice? Do you have to write an essay?
Original post by cdee
thanks josiejo1. I did the test and got 13 out of 15 on the maths one and 8 out of 10 on the English one but I haven't heard from them yet. Was the interview hard?

Hi was the English test multiple choice? Do you have to write an essay?

(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending