The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ohhh yea it's still around. I love them, although I verrrry verrrry rarely eat them.
Reply 2
Yay! It's still around. Thanks for the information! I can't wait to get it when I return to London! Hmm... I wonder what other cereals are still around...
Reply 3
Everything but lucky charms and marshmallow ricyles i think..
We still have Corn Pops in the States...they're so yummy :smile:
Reply 5
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee corn pops and used to eat those all the time too but i havnt seen them anywhere in ages :frown:
what shops has everyone seen them in?
Reply 6
canu only get this cereal in the uk then? xxx
Jen2327
canu only get this cereal in the uk then? xxx

Do you mean the US? Cuz it's here, I'm gonna go buy a box today I think :smile:
yeah, i loved it but only with semi skimmed milk, it was soo tasty. don't know if they still make them though? I'm might be talking about Golden Nuggets, i'm not sure???
Reply 9
woah, blast from the past!!!

haha, i'm not sure if it's still around.. i don't find myself perusing the cereal aisles much these days though - what have i become?!

:p:
Reply 10
unfinished sympathy
yeah, i loved it but only with semi skimmed milk, it was soo tasty. don't know if they still make them though? I'm might be talking about Golden Nuggets, i'm not sure???

golden nuggets are simular but not the same,.
Sheen
golden nuggets are simular but not the same,.

oh right, i think i prefered corn pops then...
Reply 12
Love COrn Pops and Golden Nuggets, you get them both at most supermarkets- Tesos, Sainsbury's, Waitrose, Morrisons...
Q.E.D
Love COrn Pops and Golden Nuggets, you get them both at most supermarkets- Tesos, Sainsbury's, Waitrose, Morrisons...

when i go back to england i'm gonna buy some, and some crunchy nut cornflake :smile:
Reply 14
i love popcorns :frown:
Reply 15
Corn Pops! Where did they go!? Im going to search my local next time i go then!
Raindroped
Corn Pops! Where did they go!? Im going to search my local next time i go then!

it's been ages since i ate some of them!
Reply 17
Corn Pops eh? *holds out bowl to be filled, Oliver-style*
Angelil
Corn Pops eh? *holds out bowl to be filled, Oliver-style*

please sir, i want some more :smile:
Reply 19
Yeah, Golden Nuggets are akin to Corn Pops. Except they're much cooler as there is a donkey and a cowboy on the front!

Latest