The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Zlatan
Yeah, Golden Nuggets are akin to Corn Pops. Except they're much cooler as there is a donkey and a cowboy on the front!

yeah cos they come from a gold mine!
Reply 21
Never thought about it like that, i liked the idea of a random donkey and cowboy. You've ruined my whole image of Golden Nuggets now. :frown:
Reply 22
unfinished sympathy
oh right, i think i prefered corn pops then...

so did i :biggrin:
Sheen
so did i :biggrin:

we should make a Corn Pops society :p:p:
Reply 24
unfinished sympathy
we should make a Corn Pops society :p:p:

hehe sounds good to me. i really could do with a bowl of them right now :frown:
Sheen
hehe sounds good to me. i really could do with a bowl of them right now :frown:

im gonna have a bowl of frosties, not as good but still finger lickin good :biggrin:
Reply 26
unfinished sympathy
im gonna have a bowl of frosties, not as good but still finger lickin good :biggrin:

hehe ohhhh my frosties finished the other day :frown:
god i love frosties. sometimes i just get the box and eat them from there. mmmmm. i really shouldnt do that too often tho cos i end up eating loads :redface:
Sheen
hehe ohhhh my frosties finished the other day :frown:
god i love frosties. sometimes i just get the box and eat them from there. mmmmm. i really shouldnt do that too often tho cos i end up eating loads :redface:

:biggrin: i love crunchy nut cornflakes as well, mmmmm v. tasty, but they have to be soggy!
Reply 28
unfinished sympathy
:biggrin: i love crunchy nut cornflakes as well, mmmmm v. tasty, but they have to be soggy!

oo i love them too :biggrin:
my mum started doing this when i was younger....sometimes she'd give me a bowl but instead of having milk on it shed make me up a cup of cadburys hot chocolate (milk, water, sugar, chocolate) and shed poor it over the top.
my god it is tasty. you should try it. its like having milk but not.
hot chocolate always tells you to just add milk but ive never had it like that over my cereal
Sheen
oo i love them too :biggrin:
my mum started doing this when i was younger....sometimes she'd give me a bowl but instead of having milk on it shed make me up a cup of cadburys hot chocolate (milk, water, sugar, chocolate) and shed poor it over the top.
my god it is tasty. you should try it. its like having milk but not.
hot chocolate always tells you to just add milk but ive never had it like that over my cereal

i love hot chocolate i'll have to try it on cereal, sounds scrummy though! :biggrin:
Reply 30
unfinished sympathy
i love hot chocolate i'll have to try it on cereal, sounds scrummy though! :biggrin:

its so lovely! hopefully youll like it :biggrin:
Sheen
its so lovely! hopefully youll like it :biggrin:

when i go back to england i'll buy some crunchy nut and some hot choocie and have some cereal like you say- what a scrummy bed time snack :smile:
Reply 32
unfinished sympathy
when i go back to england i'll buy some crunchy nut and some hot choocie and have some cereal like you say- what a scrummy bed time snack :smile:

:biggrin: you should do it. id do it now if i could but i dont have any crunchy nut cornflakes :frown:
Sheen
:biggrin: you should do it. id do it now if i could but i dont have any crunchy nut cornflakes :frown:

oh hard luck! me neither
Reply 34
does anyone know of any websites or anything that i could buy a box from. i really want a box but dont see them in supermarkets anymore.
i found them on amazon.com but it seems they wont ship food to the uk
Reply 35
does anyone know of any websites or anything that i could buy a box from. i really want a box but dont see them in supermarkets anymore.
i found them on amazon.com but it seems they wont ship food to the uk
I'll bring over some boxes for myself then :smile: I'm going to miss these little American comforts when I'm in London...
Reply 37
meh rub it in :frown:

Latest