Best songs of 2014 so far

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ElGenioEstúpido
Omg, can't believe I forgot this:

Alesso vs OneRepublic- If I lose myself

That technically came out last year
Original post by tomclarky
That technically came out last year

Lol, but it was released this year on the charts if I'm not mistaken...
rather be, feeling myself, if I lose myself
Original post by majmuh24
I got there before you :colone:

Tritonal is a fantastic producer though, have you heard the Estiva remix of Now or Never :sogood:

Yah I love Tritonal, is that the Estiva vs Juventa ? :wink: hehe Yes I have its quality and free on soundcloud :biggrin:
Yeah, I heard it on Proximity :biggrin: I take it you like electronic stuff as well, any suggestions for me :tongue:

Also, so I don't go too off topic, Cazette's new album Eject sounds pretty cool :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't you remember that other thread when we talked about Tritonal and then you recommended me DnB stuff?
Original post by TheNacho63
Don't you remember that other thread when we talked about Tritonal and then you recommended me DnB stuff?

I don't :tongue: If it's not school related, I tend to forget it very quickly :colone:

Yeah, DNB has to be my favourite subgenre though :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Yeah, Chris Malinchak is the king of Deep House and that Route 94 song is just amazing, the Sigma mix is my guilty pleasure for DNB :ninja:

I'm a big fan of Duke Dumont, heard this one already :biggrin: I really like his remix of Falling by HAIM and the Duke Dumont remix of Your Drums Your Love :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tell me about it Chris Malinchak so underrated but so appreciated for us deep house lovers!

I'll check out that sigma mix though!!
[video="youtube;iq_d8VSM0nw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq_d8VSM0nw[/video]
Original post by chocolatesauce
rather be, feeling myself, if I lose myself

Yes! These are good :biggrin:

Also, don't know if this counts, but I love the song WIldheart- The Vamps

I didn't think you'd listen to the vamps :tongue: that's my fave song atm, love it!
(edited 10 years ago)
W&W - Big Foot

[video="youtube;9ytt1ELA82U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ytt1ELA82U[/video]

Heard this when I went to see Hardwell a few weeks ago and the whole room kicked off!!!! :biggrin:
I love W&W I got tickets to see them at the Ministry of Sound in April as they got released today, I might have been the first to buy them :tongue:, going to be great!
Original post by AMYC1999
Yes! These are good :biggrin:

I didn't think you'd listen to the vamps :tongue: that's my fave song atm, love it!

Haha yeh, Love that song!:biggrin:
This is going to sound seriously weird, but I don't think I've actually heard any of this year's music yet, and a month and a half have passed by!

I've been insanely busy!
Haha yeh, Love that song!:biggrin:

Listening to it now. I love Bradley's voice + the guitar + that folky tune. Perfect. I know all the lyrics!
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
This is going to sound seriously weird, but I don't think I've actually heard any of this year's music yet, and a month and a half have passed by!

I've been insanely busy!

None at all? Not even the Clean Bandit one, I swear that's absolutely everywhere :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheNacho63
I love W&W I got tickets to see them at the Ministry of Sound in April as they got released today, I might have been the first to buy them :tongue:, going to be great!

Ah! I might come down for that as well and combine it with Gods in Birmingham the next day!! :biggrin: Are you going for Armada night on March 21st?
None at all? Not even the Clean Bandit one, I swear that's absolutely everywhere :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Literally, none. I've only had the radio on once to listen to my partner being interviewed and he picked the songs for that so therefore there was nothing modern!
Original post by IcEmAn911
Ah! I might come down for that as well and combine it with Gods in Birmingham the next day!! :biggrin: Are you going for Armada night on March 21st?

I thought about it but I might do Cosmic Gate and Orjan Nilsen the week before instead
Not released as a single but...

Original post by AMYC1999
Listening to it now. I love Bradley's voice + the guitar + that folky tune. Perfect. I know all the lyrics!

Haha cool:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest