The Student Room Group

the official KPOP thread

LoL ik this is gonna be only me since I've barely seen kpop stans in TSR.

ANYWAYS.... if you DO see this then introduce yourself and your faves ig?
:party::party::party:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
got into kpop in december so i’m still kind of new to it.
my fav girl groups are black pink, itzy, aespa, twice and ive is my ult girl group.
my fav boy groups are txt, skz, nct dream and enhypen is my ult group as they’re what got me into kpop.
Original post by enhaza
my fav girl groups are black pink, itzy, aespa, twice and ive is my ult girl group.
my fav boy groups are txt, skz, nct dream and enhypen is my ult group as they’re what got me into kpop.

ive is really good aswell, I might stan them in the future since I listen to love dive non-stop! Are you in yr 11?
Reply 3
Original post by jnkscypher
ive is really good aswell, I might stan them in the future since I listen to love dive non-stop! Are you in yr 11?

i’m in yr 11
ive only have 4 songs but all of them are really good. you should listen to take it, it’s my favourite song by them
Original post by enhaza
i’m in yr 11
ive only have 4 songs but all of them are really good. you should listen to take it, it’s my favourite song by them

okk i will , thanks for the recommendation

fav girl groups/soloists ; cherry bullet, Billie, IU, Gfriend, dreamcatcher,
fav boy groups/soloists; BTS, Seventeen, Bloo, Taemin, Kai, day6

Some of them I just started getting to know the members but i thought i would put them down because i just fell in love with their voices
Reply 6

I started listening to kpop very naturally after listening to haruharu by Big Bang. I believe I became a fan in 2014, I was in year 6 at that time, I’m still a fan and now I’m going into my first year of university to study biological sciences, i am currently 18 years old.

my current favourite groups are: Enhypen, ive, ATEEZ, new jeans, seventeen, txt, le sserafim, aespa and p1harmony.

my current favourite soloists are: somi, Chungha, Stella Jang, gaho and yena
Reply 7
Original post by enhaza

Enhypen is currently my ult group too. Who’s your bias? I’m an OT7 Stan.
Reply 8
Original post by PDamBi

enhypen is my ult but idk now because i prefer their old music more and not the rap style they’re going for but i still love ot7 and their personalities make up for it personally
niki and jake and jay are my bias but like it changes every era
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 9
Original post by PDamBi
I started listening to kpop very naturally after listening to haruharu by Big Bang. I believe I became a fan in 2014, I was in year 6 at that time, I’m still a fan and now I’m going into my first year of university to study biological sciences, i am currently 18 years old.

my current favourite groups are: Enhypen, ive, ATEEZ, new jeans, seventeen, txt, le sserafim, aespa and p1harmony.

my current favourite soloists are: somi, Chungha, Stella Jang, gaho and yena

i love new jeans le sserafim txt p1harmony aespa ive and enhypen. we’re literally so similar
Original post by enhaza
enhypen is my ult but idk now because i prefer their old music more and not the rap style they’re going for but i still love ot7 and their personalities make up for it personally
niki and jake and jay are my bias but like it changes every era

The bias changes are understandable. I just gave up choosing a bias cuz I admire them all dearly. I agree, I hope we can get a song like given taken again.
Original post by enhaza
i love new jeans le sserafim txt p1harmony aespa ive and enhypen. We’re literally so similar

ayeeeeee
Original post by PDamBi

Ay same!!
I love them all but if i have to pick then i'll say Niki
Original post by enhaza
i’m in yr 11

omd same in year 11
only 1 month left helpp!!
Hi, no one has posted here in a while but...
I'm a new Kpop stan!! (Just started listening a couple months ago.) My fav group is Stray Kids. I also really like Enhypen and TXT.
If anyone listens to these groups what's your fav songs?

Quick Reply

Latest