The Student Room Group
a midget L:smile:
i always thought the fish on pengu look nice to eat
Reply 3
This sounds really stupid but it was fish fingers, chips and beans!!:redface:

I'd had an operation and my mouth was swollen and I couldn't eat, speak, or do anything really for 4 days or so. I had to eat obviously, so had ice cream in a milkshake and struggled to suck it up with a straw. The day I could eat properly again was sooo nice, and that's what I had!:biggrin: :redface: :rolleyes:
Hmm my best ever meal would be at a barbecue I had with all of my friends where we cooked loads of nice food on the barbcues- sausages, burgers etc (including veggie ones!), had them with some nice bread and crisps and then followed it with a lovely chocolate cake made by my friend.
My dad's a chef and I have never had a meal cooked better than by him. Probably because in France the education they receive is far better than the one you could receive in England.
But yeh, every time he cooks it is a pleasure.

I think the most surprising thing he makes which would make a saint swear with delight (yes, Ive sworn with delight whilst eating it) is mashed potato. MP is pretty rank when made by anyone but him. ****. ****. yum. :wink:
TGI Friday's Chicken Fajitas..... my mouth is watering at the thought :biggrin: :love:
Reply 7
Huge paket of chips straight from the chippie- the poeple organizing our DofE practise expedition bought them for us, after we had walked 20km through the bogs of Wales through terrential rain/ sleet/ snow. Have never been so grateful for hot food that I hadn't cooked :biggrin:
a piece of toast
Reply 9
Salmon Steak topped with Mayonaise.
Reply 10
Chicken pastries my mum makes with chips with lashings of lemon juice chilli powder nandos style and salt all over it. WOW.
A simple, classic, juicey roast chicken meal. It doesn't sound very appealing now in this heat, does it?
Reply 12
ostrich steak that i had last saturday at our officers mess' summer ball it was divine and i thought i would have hated it!
Reply 13
Probably a meal I had in India. South indian dishes. All cooked fresh, perfect texture, amounts etc. Came to a total of about 2 quid for the four of us combined I think.
Thai Chicken Red Curry and Tomato Pasta are nice, but not at the same time.
Reply 15
Sirloin steak, The Rose Garden, Moraitika, Corfu.
Reply 16
Lobster thermidore.

I'm really into seafood at the moment, I also love a fresh fully dressed crab.
Reply 17
Risotto which has gone all crispy on the bottom because it hasn't been stirred for a while. All cheesey and gooey and crunchy all at once :smile::smile::smile:
Anything Italian or Indian is my heaven

Latest