The Student Room Group

What is the worst piece of junk food you have eaten???

Be honest!

Scroll to see replies

I've eaten at Taco Bell once and honestly, everything tasted like some variation of the same spiced beef and squirty cheese.

It wasn't inedible, but it was one of the most processed-tasting things I've had.
Chicken MCnuggets
Doner Kebab.
Once you know what is in it and how it is cooked, served, and stored...you will never eat it again.
(edited 2 years ago)
Same as above
Slices of chocolate cake
The Hulk Burger at Lord Beechings, Aberystwyth. I didn't manage to finish it. :moon:

Here's someone else's attempt, with photos, for reference:

https://thetab.com/uk/aberystwyth/2015/11/09/tab-tries-hulk-challenge-lord-beechings-help-pal-4227
A cheese and onion pasty.
Cheese toast
Tried a bounty bar.
Hot dog Pringles flavour- it was just bad. I don't like the synthetic flavour on crisps or snacks.
Cinnamon rolls :tongue:
plain hersheys chocolate
tastes like vomit
I had a fried Mars bar in Edinburgh same years back. The other day I had a deep fried pork chop with coleslaw in a sandwich. So damn good.
Reply 14
Burgers aren't my cup of tea anyways, but I like certain types i guess.

However, I went to San Francisco on a school trip, and the first meal we had was a burger. It was a decent place, good ratings and whatever. I have been vegetarian from birth so it's not uncommon for places to struggle to cater for us (it shouldnt be but it seems that it is) - I had this "veggie burger" and yes it was all good in terms of dietary requirements.

but my god it was oily, dripping with some sauce, the actual burger was plastic and I couldn't even swallow the damn thing. Thinking about it, fast food in america is somewhat unappealing for me.
Low-fat microwave popcorn
Mint ice cream probably idk
Subway do these "spicy cheese nachos" which are literally fried Flamin Hot Doritos, with melted cheese and jalapenos. Found this image on Google, best depicts the ones I had.

Not gonna lie they were kinda fire tho 😳
Greasy KFC chicken lol
Chicken nuggets from burger king.

Quick Reply

Latest