The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Depends which part of Australia :p:

I'm at Canberra, and everyone here always goes on about how it's the coldest here in Oz, but it's not too bad. It's not like how it is in Cooma, where it literally reaches -15 degrees celcius (minus fifteen)! :eek:

This morning it was around -4 on the outskirts, but that's coz it was 5am when it reached that temperature :p:

It's normally about 12 or something by the time it's lunch :smile: So not that cold at all.

What does rock is that it's only about 45 mins from the snow, and that is handy.

That said, like yourself I used to live in Canada :wink: Well briefly, for 3 years when I kid. So I just laugh these days at comments about ACT being cold haha!

DB_xo
danni_bella
Don't worry -Emmz-, I take it they're not used to the heat :wink:

How was your trip down to Oz? :smile:

I'm having an awesome time, going to the snow next week after I get back from Brisbane, I can't wait! ! I love it, and the mornings spent discovering the different flavours of porridge hehe.

*LoL* I don't think anyone here is used to this heat! My trip to Aus was absolutely amazing :biggrin: I can't wait to go back and see more of it!! I really miss Burger Rings and Snack chocolate bars :frown:
Reply 22
Warm comfort food... mashed potato and gravy in a yorkshire pudding!!!!

Yummy soup... covent garden new year roated vegtable...mmmm!

Hot chocolate, whipped cream, mashmallows!

Latest