The Student Room Group

Polish vs. English girls...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
there are a lot of polish people in my area. there's quite a community in fact, there are many shops with polish signs with polish food etc - so clearly, there's enough people in the area who demand the products etc. obviously, i've seen a lot of polish people around my local area and imo, they are not very attractive. i think they look rather plain and their clothes seem outdated. no, their clothes are not outdated because they are not following modern fashion (you can avoid looking outdated with clothes that do not strictly follow fashion, by being unique) but outdated like they're following the trends from a few years ago or something. however, one thing i have noticed is that they are in much, much better shape than a lot of english women. i have yet to come across a heavily overweight one; most of them are either skinny but not unhealthily so or just of average build.
fat and rich vs skinny and piss poor?
Reply 42
D to the G
getting bugg3red by yr french teacher doesn't count!

I didn't do French.
puppy
I didn't do French.

no, he did you, that was my point
Well, purely anecdotal, but in my travels around Europe a couple of summers ago, I can say that Polish girls were on average the most beautiful by a considerable margin. And the Italians and French aren't to be sniffed at.
Reply 45
D to the G
no, he did you, that was my point

Yeah and I did your mother, that was my point.
puppy
Yeah and I did your mother, that was my point.

yah she told me, said you were rubbish
Reply 47
D to the G
yah she told me, said you were rubbish

You talk to your mum about sex? Dude, that's sick.
Reply 48
:pms:
Reply 49
:dito:
she started it :frown:

lol
Reply 51
Cortez
:pms:

Your mother uses PMs
Reply 52
puppy
Your mother uses PMs

Great news. Now its your turn.
Reply 53
To Sticky first of all: Youre obviously one of the narrow-minded few (or is it a majority theses days?) that have a MASSIVE problem with Poles coming here and "stealing" our jobs. Makes me laugh. Apart from really being generally very good-looking (I taught English in Poland on my travels) they are actually some of the most hard-working, diligent and self-critical (like us English) people Ive ever met. If you've a problem with the jobs thing then have a go at the lazy asses here at home who would rather claim dole than pluck apples for a minimum wage.

On the subject of "hottness" I think maybe Ania who started the thread didnt mean to sound as harsh as maybe she does. However, I agree entirely with her :smile: As someone said already (someone in Krakow at the moment) I think the Polish women really have an individual flair as far as fashion goes....How many girls have you seen in UK this summer wearing the two colour vest type tops? In Poland the girls are much more individual and classy.

I actually know a website of the Polish version of "Hot or Not"...Theres really no comparison.... MODs this link is purely for the cause of this discussion :smile: www.bajer.pl
they look a bit malnourished on that site
Polish or Swedish? Now that's a toughie! :tsr2:
Girlie
Honestly? No, not at all. Attractiveness has nothing to do with which country you are born in. Seriously, get real. The Polish people I have met are, well... hardly desirable.

But then I very rarely see any difference between people from different countries. I work with foreigners- and until you hear them speak, you wouldn't think they weren't born in England.

Attractiveness has everything to do with which country you were born in: are you suggesting that African natives look like Spanish natives who look like Polish natives? They look different, and this will affect how attractive they look to each person (of course people will have different tastes).

You keep contradicting yourself :confused:
Reply 57
dan
Polish or Swedish? Not that's a toughie! :tsr2:

It is indeed lol :p:
Reply 58
D to the G
I prefer english girls as i can date them confident in the knowledge that their grandparents didn't denounce the jews in their village to the SS

don't be a smacktard

D to the G
getting bugg3red by yr french teacher doesn't count!

don't be a smacktard

rep coming your way
Pezking
rep coming your way

:frown: my heart, she is a-broken

Quick Reply

Latest