Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford IQ Accomodation 2014-2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by ambernectar
I'm starting at Salford in September, and I'm staying at Tennyson 2! I'm so nervous ahhhh :smile:

I'm starting September too drama and theatre Tennyson 4. Excited but scary!
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Original post by Jes_Joy
I have booked Tennyson flat 4

Oh awesome! I'm Tennyson flat 2! do you know anyone you'll be sharing with yet? i've been trying to find out who i'll be sharing with, no luck yet!
Reply 82
[QUOTE="ambernectar;47756834"]Oh awesome! I'm Tennyson flat 2! do you know anyone you'll be sharing with yet? i've been trying to find out who i'll be sharing with, no luck yet![/QUOTE

Hi no I don't but I think I'm with 3 others starting Sept. What course are you doing?
[QUOTE="Jes_Joy;47757022"]
Original post by ambernectar
Oh awesome! I'm Tennyson flat 2! do you know anyone you'll be sharing with yet? i've been trying to find out who i'll be sharing with, no luck yet![/QUOTE

Hi no I don't but I think I'm with 3 others starting Sept. What course are you doing?

I'm doing accounting and finance, which makes me sound so boring ahaha! what are you doing? :smile:
Reply 84
I'm doing performance: drama and theatre. The accommodation is quite a walk from where I will be based, but the accommodation at Brammel Court wasn't as good as this one, IQ looks like the best! Seems to be lots going on socially! Im going to the open day on the 28th of June to have a proper look around. I think there are two rooms left in my flat, but I don't know who I'm going to be sharing with!!
Original post by Lwhite
You'll find it easier to find people on here :smile:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/208894822654424/

Discovered the page not long ago but thanks anyway :-D
Reply 86
Hi I have a Conditional offer for C104 - BSc (Hons) Biology with Foundation Year in salford .i am looking for information on where would be the best student accomodation i.e close to where my class would be any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated like what type contract 40 weeks or 52 weeks etc.
I have just confirmed my choice at IQ accomodation, a 4 bed sharing with 2 other Muslim females. If anyone would like to take the 4th room (its the 3/4 bed with ensuite £102 pw) then do let me know :smile:
Anyone in Blake flat 5? :smile:
Original post by xMusicLoverx
Anyone in Blake flat 5? :smile:

I'll be in Blake 7... :smile:
Original post by PaulyyPudd
I am going to be studying Television and Radio Production at Media City, so not sure how much of my course is actually on the main Salford Campus!

I'm doing the television and radio course in september too :smile: staying in iq, thomas flat i think?
Is there anyone staying in Shelley building? I've not seen anybody mention they're staying in any of the Shelley flats😞
Reply 92
Original post by Jordanpayne_
Is there anyone staying in Shelley building? I've not seen anybody mention they're staying in any of the Shelley flats������

I'm in shelley!
Level 1 flat B or room B, not exactly sure which but im there this september!
Original post by sharnyme
I'm in shelley!
Level 1 flat B or room B, not exactly sure which but im there this september!

Finally! What course will you be studying? Im level 2 flat 6 i think...
Reply 94
Finally! What course will you be studying? Im level 2 flat 6 i think...

Wildlife conservation and zoo biology, what're you studying?
I've not seen many people saying they're living there this year either ha
Wildlife conservation and zoo biology, what're you studying?
I've not seen many people saying they're living there this year either ha

sounds interesting, in studying Tv and Radio😁
its making me nervous. When i booked my room the women said Shelley and 'chaunce' i think its called are mainly for first years
Reply 96
sounds interesting, in studying Tv and Radio������
its making me nervous. When i booked my room the women said Shelley and 'chaunce' i think its called are mainly for first years

Nice! Me too, when I booked it online i think i booked the last place in my flat so I know there are people out there haha.

I can't wait to start now!
Nice! Me too, when I booked it online i think i booked the last place in my flat so I know there are people out there haha.

I can't wait to start now!

Same! I'm excited and nervous
Who likes football, fifa and a s*** load of drinking? Well im looking for you! Message me on facebook 'Lewis Streak'
Anyone studying avionics or aeronautics?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending