The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford 2024

Is anyone going to Salford?? I’ve just accepted my offer so will def be going!! I’m doing business management would love to find people going
Hey @elloell,

Congrats on your offer to the University of Salford! 🤩

Connecting with other Salford University offer holders on the Student Room is a fantastic way to begin, but there are plenty of other avenues to meet new people too.

Personally, I found a lot of fellow Salford students through Facebook, particularly those staying at the same accommodation as me!

Once you actually start your university journey, there will be ample opportunities to meet new students. Welcome week and freshers week are packed with various activities to help you mingle and make connections. Feel free to check out our Students Union page to see what sort of activities they might be putting on as well. - You can find it here.

Katie 😀
(Offical Salford Rep)
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Original post by elloell
Is anyone going to Salford?? I’ve just accepted my offer so will def be going!! I’m doing business management would love to find people going

Yes, me... i also want to accepted my offer for doing MSc Games and Extended Reality. is salford is good choice for this course.
Original post by elloell

Hi! I'm going to (grades permitting, of course) join Salford for Physiotherapy Bsc! Do you have a plan for accommodation yet? I'm waiting to hear back from Peel Park Quarter.
Reply 4
Original post by elloell

Yes I will be going, I'm going to do English and film studies
Reply 5
i am going for media and performance. Anyone attending the same course this september
Reply 6
I’m starting in September. Studying occupational therapy 🤩
Original post by Aclay89

omg same here!
Anyone applying for John Lester/Eddie Colman Accommodation?
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone applying for John Lester/Eddie Colman Accommodation?

i am bro, my application for peel park got cooked cause i couldnt log back into my campusliving account 😭 is the opening for john lester/eddie colman still the 24th???
Original post by handlednote
i am bro, my application for peel park got cooked cause i couldnt log back into my campusliving account 😭 is the opening for john lester/eddie colman still the 24th???

Yes it is 😊
Original post by Anonymous
Yes it is 😊

see you there if we both get a spot bro 🙏
Original post by Aclay89

Omg same!!! Add my snap hira.4xx
Original post by handlednote

Hey @handlednote!

Ah so sorry to hear you had issues with your CLV account! Hopefully you've managed to sort it, but if not definitely drop our accommodation team an email and they can have a chat and look into it with you.

Think someone has mentioned further down, but we do have John Lester Eddie Colman as another CLV accommodation, and there are other private accommodations surrounding the University - lots of options!

All the best,
Becky
University of Salford Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending