The Student Room Group

Salford University Student Accommodation

Looking at my options for accommodation starting Sept 24! Any recommendations and what to avoid?

Mature student, not interested in party life, wanting to share with other mature students (preferably other AHP students) Any advice appreciated 😊
Original post by Staceylou1234
Looking at my options for accommodation starting Sept 24! Any recommendations and what to avoid?

Mature student, not interested in party life, wanting to share with other mature students (preferably other AHP students) Any advice appreciated 😊
Hello

I would point you in the direction of accommodation such as Tramways or Student Quarter IQ as these accommodations are located near campus and do house mature students.

However I would not be able to further advise on the full age range or availability of these accommodations as they are looked after by a private company.

I hope this helps,
Matt ~ University of Salford Rep

Hi! I am a mature student applying for Physiotherapy Bsc. Also not a party person - it would be great to meet you! I have requested a room at Peel Park Quarter. How is your search going?
Reply 3
Hey
Original post by KeiraLayton
Hi! I am a mature student applying for Physiotherapy Bsc. Also not a party person - it would be great to meet you! I have requested a room at Peel Park Quarter. How is your search going?

Hi Keira we met at the offer holder day on weds 😊 we were partnered up at the start! I have secured a place in John Lester/Eddie Colman courts!
Hi Keira we met at the offer holder day on weds 😊 we were partnered up at the start! I have secured a place in John Lester/Eddie Colman courts!

Oh brilliant! I can't wait to see you at uni 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending