The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford Uni Accommodation

Hello

I am applying to Salford Uni and it will be my first choice if I get an offer.
I am wondering what the best accommodation is for first year students? I know Peel Park Quarter is supposed to be good for first years but I noticed the John Lester and Eddie Colman Courts are cheaper. Are they also good for first years?
I want somewhere affordable but somewhere I will also be able to make friends.
Or if there’s any other student accommodation not owned by the uni then I’d like to know more about that too.
My course will be based on Media City

Thanks in advance
Original post by millie9501
Hello
I am applying to Salford Uni and it will be my first choice if I get an offer.
I am wondering what the best accommodation is for first year students? I know Peel Park Quarter is supposed to be good for first years but I noticed the John Lester and Eddie Colman Courts are cheaper. Are they also good for first years?
I want somewhere affordable but somewhere I will also be able to make friends.
Or if there’s any other student accommodation not owned by the uni then I’d like to know more about that too.
My course will be based on Media City
Thanks in advance

i’m in similar position and also need help for accom
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Original post by Chris0312
i’m in similar position and also need help for accom

Hey @Chris0312,

There are plenty of options when it comes to Accommodation at Salford. We have our first-year-only accommodation on campus - Peel Park Quarter and then John Lester and Eddie Colman Courts which you can find a 10-minute walk from our campus. You can read more about these two types of accommodation on the CLV (Campus Living Villages) website here.

If you have more questions about those accommodations you can get in touch with them via email: [email protected] or phone: 0161 667 5010.

However, there are plenty of other accommodation providers located in Salford such as IQ, X1, True Student, Riverside and Tramways.

I suggest checking out all your options and thinking about what works best for your budget and where you want to be. If you're mainly going to be at our awesome MediaCityUK campus, just know we've got a free bus that runs regularly between there and our main campus.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask—I'm more than happy to help!

Katie 😀
(Offical Salford Rep)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending